Recent content by Savage

1. Savage

whats with the focus window?

same here
  2. Savage

Logging Off

I always use escape and quit cause have that problem a lot of times with normal logout.
  3. Savage

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

It would have to be a solo dungeon without being able to use a hireling. Just daydreaming what options would appeal to me if I had a hilarious amount of Reaperpoints and not know what to do with em. Am far away from it, just slowly getting closer to getting my reaperwings. And a player should...
  4. Savage

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

There should be a dungeon with a "Deathreaper" in it. You have to pay 10 Reaperpoints to enter and fight it. You succeed, you get an awesome reward. When you die, you can chose to either leave the dungeon, or you can chose to get resurrected and keep fighting it for the cost of another 10...
  5. Savage

FREE GOLD ROLLS

Hardcore server is the only server that I like those low rolls where you get some plat with it. That's why I call those "Hardcore rolls". But I get them to often on my home server .
  6. Savage

Make Just Business autocomplete for 0 xp

Hate those sleds, never use them either and have not have it bug yet on me.
  7. Savage

DDO Bonus Days!

Husband and me always run time is money and colossal crystals to farm mats to trade for tokens. So this weekend is perfect to stock up on em again.
  8. Savage

The Best D&D Jokes Thread... Make me laugh, I dares ya!

An orc asks another orc Orc 1: What’s the difference between an elf and a trampoline? Orc 2: I dunno Orc 1: You take your boots off before you jump on a trampoline.
  9. Savage

Lack of sound

happened for me evry now and then, now starting a few weeks ago it happens a lot for me, like at least 2 out of 5 times I get no sound and have to restart the launcher.
  10. Savage

Uhhhh...

Show detailed descriptions in examination
  11. Savage

Can we get a skinny PDK?

Because it's a game and you have to choose male or female. And if I choose to play a female, I would very much like to look kinda female too :D
  12. Savage

Can we get a skinny PDK?

It's an aesthetic thing by the creator, they don't need them, but to make them look more feminine they should be added.
  13. Savage

Solo Barbarian build?

Take a look at Strimtom's hardcore builds.
  14. Savage

Can we get a skinny PDK?

A skinny PDK and a female looking warforged with a bit of breasts please.
  15. Savage

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I am good with VIP as it is/was. Husband and me always been VIP and gonna stay VIP. Don't know what you people are complaining about for less than 10 bucks a month if you subscribe for a year. Even if you only play once a week, it would be 2.50 dollars for that day, which is still cheaper than a...