Recent content by Suggestion

1. S

Sales: April 18th - 25th

Does anyone actually use these kits in DDO?!? They have use in PnP D&D, but I see no use in for them in DDO.
  2. S

Fred's date

The U67 picture reminded me of Pretty's date with the ladies of Bells Hells and Fresh Cut Grass tagging along. For those of you who don't follow Critical Role it was Campaign 3 episode 10, here is a link.
  3. S

Join us at PAX East on March 21st!

At 6'2" you might stand out, most of the rest of the gamers aren't over 6' like us.
  4. S

We have a one-question survey for you!

Requiring us to tell Google who we are and that we play DDO is not a good idea since that information will be used by them for years to come.
  5. S

How many items have vanished into the electronic abyss and disappeared?

I have seen this happen a number of times over the years and have been a victim of it occasionally. While I like the confirmation window I have another solution. If anything in a chest (not just bound and/or named items) is assigned to someone who is not currently in the dungeon/quest then the...
  6. S

DDO Points not awarded

First off it is a very bad idea to post your account user name to forums such as this. I would suggest editing your post to remove it. The store being down may be the cause. You can try submitting a ticket or just wait until the store problems have been fixed. Including your account name in...
  7. S

FREEDDO2024 - NO COMPLAINTS IF YOU MISS IT

I am curious which packs/quests does this include that weren't included in the previous similar free codes?
  8. S

DDO players age

Sounds like my mom, she was 39 for several years until I was in college.
  9. S

Disguise Pots

There are some cosmetic outfits that completely cover you so that it would be impossible to see your face and difficult to see what race you are.
  10. S

Account wide achievements

Actually the MM is server wide, not truly account wide.
  11. S

+1 Tome question

Once you take 1 level of Stormsinger than all levels you take of bard MUST be Stormsinger. You are not allowed to take any levels of "normal" bard. The same is true if you take 1 level of "normal" bard, you are then prohibited from taking any levels of Stormsinger. The same it true for all...
  12. S

Next hireling suggestion

The next permanent gold seal hireling should be a level 12/25 rogue. We don't need any more level 30 hirelings, but we could use a level 12 and a level 25 rogue.
  13. S

Why do I need to send a Tell to my dead hireling?

You may just need to go to a public area and leave your hireling's party
  14. S

Purchased past life feats

Toughness is better at epic levels although at low heroic levels barbarian is better unless you plan on swapping it out at level 8 (where they are both worth 10HP). Didn't Barbarian used to give 20 HP?
  15. S

So We Have 1 More Dungeon To Open?

I suspect that SSG expected us to finish each wave in a few hours (as we did in the first 2 waves), not the 48+ hours that the third wave is taking (since I don't think it hasn't been finished on all the servers as I write this).