Search results

1. Onyxia2016

How did this happen? and plans to stop it in the future?

@Cordovan I can understand the weird situational specific bugs that are hard to come across creeping in during a patch but the bugs in the recent patch are not rare and easily seen. How were they allowed to make it in to the public release? I really cannot wrap my head around the Dragonlord...
  2. Onyxia2016

Per Discord - Ottos and double bonus points sales

As the title states, per discord these are on sale. Not able to log in to confirm. Of course after the recent update, if they are not 99% off, I'll pass.
  3. Onyxia2016

Has play testing gone away?

I have to say that with this latest release and the subsequent bugs it has caused should not have made it past testing. This leads me to believe play testing is not really being done. Just because it compiles does not mean it is working properly. In just the past year I have gone from, giving...
  4. Onyxia2016

SLA's double casting

There is a discussion in DDO discord regarding an issues with what looks like SLA's double casting. I actuality, when you click the SLA on the hot bar the second time it cast the actual spell and not the SLA version. If you only have the SLA you will get an error message stating the spell is not...
  5. Onyxia2016

Crafting is getting insane

It is time to seriously think of doing a crafting revamp. This game has way to many crafting systems that all work differently and are a complicated mess. https://ddowiki.com/page/Crafting We have dozen or so alters, NPC's and the stone of change interface is just awful. I suggest they boil all...
  6. Onyxia2016

Named item drop rate shadow nerfed?

I have noticed over the past several weeks that the drop rate of named items across all content has been severely reduced. This goes for wilderness as well as quests. Below are the item counts per area (all wilderness rare's and sagas) for the entire group. All quests run on R1 at level and...
  7. Onyxia2016

RNG only gear

It has been a long time since this was brought up. Start a new character but you can only use RNG (i.e. not named gear). Bonus points if the gear is only what the character loots and not crafted. Could actually go another way and only have items you personally crafted with the character. At...
  8. Onyxia2016

Illithid Invasion - Constructive Feedback

This event has sparked a lot of angry discussion. I also allowed my disappointment to cloud my perspective resulting in some forum rage. My apologizes if anything I said offended anyone. It was never my intention. This is not a post to continue that mindset. The discussion for the event ranges...
  9. Onyxia2016

A shout out to Tonquin

@Tonquin I am not sure your roll in the company but love seeing your posts/comments on things. This type of communication is very nice to see. So at least from my wife and I, we thank you and hope to more in the future. Keep up the good work and do not let the dev bashing get to you.
  10. Onyxia2016

U63 Bug Fix Bonanza

Considering all the time that is put into the recent updates being pushed out as well as new content, I would like to suggest the next update be all about bug fixes. I for one would not mine delaying new content updates, instead focusing on fixing what we have now. This would be strictly...
  11. Onyxia2016

Why the rush?

I have a very real question that I would like to get answered. Keep in mind there is no right or wrong answer as it will pertain to you. Here goes.... I see a lot of posts about XP/minute or running quests fast so you can move on to the next one and repeat the process. I do not understand this...
  12. Onyxia2016

Ravenloft - DM voice triggering incorrectly

Here is an easy one to start off the new bug discussion forum. In the quest "An invitation to Dinner", when you enter the balcony overlooking the torture chamber, the DM describes the accountants room. "Man sitting at a desk... etc" This is not a game breaking issue.
  13. Onyxia2016

Hello to my fellow adventures.

Wayfinder forum was empty so had to rectify that. ;)
  14. Onyxia2016

Small forum issue

The forum "Home" button is liked to "https://forums-new.ddo.com/" which results in a error. Neither OpenDNS or Google DNS an resolve that address.