Search results

1. J2345678

Hey Tonquin!

This is caused by using items directly from the shared bank crafting storage. I tested it a bit: Default "Legacy Sort". Nine 10,000 stacks in the bank with a stack of 1,500 at the end. No remnants in my character inventory. Purchase 1d6 ruby from Hall of Heroes to remove remnants from a 10,000...
  2. J2345678

Warlock Requests

For clarity on the chain shape: I just want it to look like lightning with your pact color and hit your target instantly with no projectile. The chain wisps should also look like lightning.
  3. J2345678

Warlock Requests

My Warlock Requests Increase the Eldritch Blast base speed and tracking until it can hit a moving target. rabidfox 'Suggestion: improve warlock blast tracking' Remove the wind up pause at the start of your EB attack sequence. There's a pause, about one attack, at the beginning. This disrupts...
  4. J2345678

Two accounts One Email

To see or change the email associated with your account: Open DDO launcher. Click the ACCOUNT button at the top. Log in with your game login. Click ACCOUNT PROFILE at the top.
  5. J2345678

Hey Tonquin!

[1] Cleric level 6 deity feat Silver Flame Exorcism doesn't count Dark Apostate levels for the DC. The feat tooltip shows DC 10 + Cleric levels + Charisma Modifier with a 10 minute(!) cooldown. Level 13 Dark Apostate with 10 CHA shows DC 10. In game it's difficult to tell which enemies are...
  6. J2345678

Hey Tonquin!

Feywild - Wynwood Hall: Quest chains do not give rewards, Gale Estival and Hawthorn. Sharn Docks - Members Only: When you first enter and talk to Baxter<Club Butler> if you choose option 2 'Enough with the attitude, you scaly snob. Cyndrin Dorwell invited me.' the dialogue closes and he does...
  7. J2345678

Hey Tonquin!

Harbor Demonweb entrance/The Spinner's Prison - Beyond the Rift: After quest completion you need to speak to Elminster by the big tree in the center of Eveningstar market but he doesn't show on the map or have a gold 'quest complete' check above his head. House Cannith - Brothers of the...
  8. J2345678

What are your motivations?

Dungeons & Dragons Online is about the only game I play. I haven't played all of the races or classes. I don't have all of the past lives or reaper points. My guild is not max level. I haven't played or memorized all of the quests, raids, and challenges. My posts are generally criticism but I...
  9. J2345678

Update 60 Broken Rune Arms

Bump for visibility. An entire update and new Epic Destiny to let non-Artificers use Rune Arms and the result is 30% or more are now broken. U60 Update Notes listed changes: Acid Shot - "Changed shot spread to narrow" "Increased projectile speed" Book Shot - "Increased projectile speed" Force...
  10. J2345678

Nightrevel Clicky Candies

No one wants these, if you played the game you wouldn't want them either. Constructive criticism: Candy: Very short 20 second duration. The effects are too weak to even consider at this low of a duration. I wouldn't use an inventory slot for duration under an hour for these. 2 minute...
  11. J2345678

Runes

They're both dead end hallways with a chance for a rare encounter. Waterworks Map From ddowiki.com - The Waterworks: The Intelligence rune to reach Gnarkill requires INT 14. The Wisdom rune to reach Crumble requires WIS 14. A hireling wizard or cleric could open them. You can also buy INT/WIS...
  12. J2345678

Not just 'additional projectiles', they can ALL miss your target.
  13. J2345678

I made a video showing what is happening. This HAS to be a bug, watch the video. Imgur.com: Rune Arm Bug Video
  14. J2345678

The Update 60 Rune Arm Changes broke the following shot types: Acid Shot - Corruption of Nature Book Shot - Necronimicannon Force Shot - Archaic Device Salt Shot - Sir Squilliam, Esq. Possibly more, I only tested these. You can go to the wiki and sort Rune Arms by 'Blast'. Charge to Tier 2+...
  15. J2345678

In the Belly of the Beast RECURRING Bug

This also happens in The Mines of Tethyamar: Desire in the Dark for the 'Destroy all of the guardians' optional. Occurs in any quest (these 2) with non-boss worms that burrow. If you use any abilities that incapacitate the worm it can burrow at the same time and will not come back up ever...
  16. J2345678

DDO MEME

Edit: Not funny. :(
  17. J2345678

U60 Preview of Preview 2 Lammania XP Changes

No, it's not. Your goal is: These XP changes don't make the game better in any way.
  18. J2345678

Potenial source of new lag?

These are the hireling problems I've encountered that very likely affect server stability: Tell hireling to hold ground and exit quest. Only you and hirelings in the party, inside a quest or wilderness, log off and back on. Detection through doors and walls for monsters and hirelings.
  19. J2345678

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

So now we see the real reason for the nerfs that wouldn't in any way stop zerging or lag. Some streamer posts a video and SSG is losing their minds. I LIKE playing the game, I WANT to do the optionals and kill the monsters, but you PUNISH doing that. Run a quest in ~10 minutes or kill...