Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner81

Typo found I think...

In the Stone of Change it states that "Khyber Dragonshard Fragments can be used to bind objects to their owner". Should that be Sibery's Dragonshard Fragments instead since Khyber ones no longer exist in game?

Thanks.

Stoner81.

voenixa121

Dark Light of the Moon (Magus of the Eclipse) says it deals damage to "non-undead", but it actually deals damage to (ie heals) undead.
Either the text is wrong or the effect is bugged.

SpartanKiller13

Why do I have 411 .ddocp files
Hey Tonquin, another one that seems like it should be easy (but maybe isn't).

In the Borderlands, quest doors grey out after you complete their quests (as is typical) aside from Kobold Caves (entrance to Watch Your Step). That one stays yellow even after completion.

Is that something that can be fixed easily? I've gotten confused both soloing and in a party there, and I'm probably not the only one :)

Thanks!

Aelonwy

I don't know if this has come up previously but I went to the Isle of Forgotten Dreams to clean up some favor and there was a weird graphical glitch where the orbs at the top of the columns were rapidly flashing green then red and back and forth. I've never seen them do that before, and while I don't have epilepsy I do get migraines. The rapid flashing was enough to make my eyes respond with a muscular twitch. I took some screenshots but the colors are flashing so rapidly I can only catch them one color or the other.

DwHOg6G.jpg

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I don't know if this has come up previously but I went to the Isle of Forgotten Dreams to clean up some favor and there was a weird graphical glitch where the orbs at the top of the columns were rapidly flashing green then red and back and forth. I've never seen them do that before, and while I don't have epilepsy I do get migraines. The rapid flashing was enough to make my eyes respond with a muscular twitch. I took some screenshots but the colors are flashing so rapidly I can only catch them one color or the other.

DwHOg6G.jpg
I wonder if it's another z-fighting type situation. I so wish whomever was behind that stuff would fix all those flashing textures, they make my eyes twinge and when I've got a migraine they're unbearable. ( https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/flickering-z-fighting-textures-in-the-64-bit-client.646/ )

Kalibano

Build Designer. Having fun since 2006!
@Tonquin There's a bug with items that have set bonus augments (e.g. Tough shields) slotted.

Moving them from the shared bank back into the inventory makes them lose the white-ish color they normally have (which was applied when the set augment was first slotted), and upon equipping all three items, the augment set does not apply its bonus.

This only gets fixed by logging off and back on.

This results in: log in, take gear out of the bank, log off, log back in, then the set bonus applies... Then finish a quest, drop them in bank, swap to another alt, then repeat again...😩

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
I tested Half-Elf Warlock Dilettante, and found out it doesn't scale with spellpower (including metamagics) at all - it is always just a flat 1d4 per imbue dice. I'm not necessarily against this decision, but could we know if it is WAI? Only asking because this particular ability was changed quite a few times in the past, and there's quite a lot of misinformation still left around when you google how it works. Thank you.

Kaish'Talan

Hello,
Is it just me or Bleed the Weak (imbue) from the Dark Hunter tree does not seem to do anything at all.
I dont see any 'bleed' icon in the damage output and my combat log only say :
'You hit Stormsworn Pyromancer with bleed the weak'
But nothing else.. no damage.. no nothing.

Thank you

CBDunk

Trying to put together a complete list of issues with the new Deck of Many Curses. Those in green have already been stated to be fixed in an upcoming release;

Curse of Unending Song: +1 Bard Song is not being applied
Curse of Butterflies: +1 Bard Song IS being applied, presumably intended for the above
Curse of the Forest's Embrace: Fireflies are missing
Curse of the Visionary: Applies +2 spot bonus twice. Does not apply True Seeing
Curse of Minor Masterworks: Does not appear to be increasing effects by one level
Curse of Major Betrayal: Adds +1 sneak attack die, S/B +2
Curse of the Major Combatant: Adds +2 Melee Power, S/B +5
Curse of the Major Archery: Adds +2 Ranged Power, S/B +5
Curse of Major Spellwork: Adds +4 Universal Spell Power, S/B +10

Curse of Divine Fortune: +1 Saves vs Spells is not being applied
Curse of Major Masterworks: Does not appear to be increasing effects by two levels
Curse of the Winding Dirge: Adds +1 Universal Spell Power, S/B +3
Curse of Uncontrollable Energy: Adding +2% Equipment bonus to Spell Critical Damage, S/B Fortune bonus

Also, some things I've seen conflicting accounts on;
Curse of Major Constitution: +2 bonus to Con not always appearing?
Curse of Major Sheltering: Sometimes giving +1 PRR, S/B +5?
Curse of Divine Fortune: Sometimes not giving PRR bonus, S/B +4?

Some of these, and possibly others, may be coded as the wrong bonus type, and thus often not stacking with other effects.

Any that I am missing?

Aaabbbcccddd

Hey Tonquin,

in "What goes up" there is a room where you can disable traps with UMD or concentration but if you choose the concentration option,
it takes you UMD anyway. It would be cool if you could fix that, that it actually uses your concentration.
There is also another orb infront of a treasury, that also disables traps, could you add an option for concentration to that Orb as well?
Maybe even increase the dc a bit because it is really easy make that check and that is a lot of lost exp from the traps.

And while at it maybe add like 10 more enemies into "The Crucible" because it's really frustrating to have like 94 kills at the end and not get the conquest bonus, because of the new conquest rules.

Thank you.

I dont Like gimps

@Tonquin There's a bug with items that have set bonus augments (e.g. Tough shields) slotted.

Moving them from the shared bank back into the inventory makes them lose the white-ish color they normally have (which was applied when the set augment was first slotted), and upon equipping all three items, the augment set does not apply its bonus.

This only gets fixed by logging off and back on.

This results in: log in, take gear out of the bank, log off, log back in, then the set bonus applies... Then finish a quest, drop them in bank, swap to another alt, then repeat again...😩
gosh Im glad that this is a Problem that only affects u

rabidfox

The People's Champion
in "What goes up" there is a room where you can disable traps with UMD or concentration but if you choose the concentration option,
it takes you UMD anyway. It would be cool if you could fix that, that it actually uses your concentration.
There is also another orb infront of a treasury, that also disables traps, could you add an option for concentration to that Orb as well?
Maybe even increase the dc a bit because it is really easy make that check and that is a lot of lost exp from the traps.
I'd love it if they gave us a 3rd option for both those to purposefully fail so one can trap them everytime; it's pretty silly how it takes a character with poor stats to fail to get that XP.

J2345678

Players Council 2015
Harbor Demonweb entrance/The Spinner's Prison - Beyond the Rift:
  1. After quest completion you need to speak to Elminster by the big tree in the center of Eveningstar market but he doesn't show on the map or have a gold 'quest complete' check above his head.

House Cannith - Brothers of the Forge:
  1. Click Clanda's corpse more than once for more information from Talbron and he talks about Myrog instead.
  2. After the quest ends talk to Talbron and first thing ask 'Do you regret coming?'
    his answer
    (NPC): Talbron tells you, 'ID_Conclusion_Question2_PC'

Sharn Docks - The Soul-Splitter(All):
  1. Sharn Docks public area has no map icon for the exit to Clifftop Tower District or Captain Alban Dranmore who takes you to Stormreach Harbor.
  2. Quest Journal lists quests under 'Sharn - Clifftop Tower District' when they are located in 'Sharn - Cliffside Docks District'.
  3. No flashing map marker showing the way to the quest entrances when selected in your Quest Journal.

Last edited:

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
i noticed that the heroic necklace "Locus of Vol" has in its flavour text description that can be used for crafting. iirc that used to be true years ago but that's no more the case. i'm not totally sure if i am right. if i am, it's an extremely very minor thing, but please for the sake of "making the game say the truth" it's just to make a couple of lines go pooooof .

CBDunk

i noticed that the heroic necklace "Locus of Vol" has in its flavour text description that can be used for crafting. iirc that used to be true years ago but that's no more the case.

My recollection is that it was meant to be used in Cannith crafting to create a Vampirism effect, but was bugged and never actually worked. In any case, yeah no connection to crafting at all these days.

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
House Cannith - Brothers of the Forge:
  1. Click Clanda's corpse more than once for more information from Talbron and he talks about Myrog instead.
  2. After the quest ends talk to Talbron and first thing ask 'Do you regret coming?'
    his answer
    (NPC): Talbron tells you, 'ID_Conclusion_Question2_PC'
This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Eme

Fists of Light/healing shield & double strike still not working as it should be #sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.