Search results

1. P

Is this a bug? DL Lead the charge + flight of kings cooldown

I noticed that Dragon lor flight of kings puts it AND lead the charge on a 15s cooldown But Lead the charge puts Flight of Kings on a 4 second cooldown. I'd rather neither put the other on cooldown personally but it seems inconsistent.
  2. P

Can we get a UI element for Tumble?

Sure it shows up when you tumble but it'd be better to know your charges and their cooldowns?
  3. P

What's the "best" element for Dragon Lord?

I'd have thought Acid in a sort of anecdotal way where I've always considered acid the best element of the standard 5 - fewest mobs with immunity to it as far as I recall, but as Dragon Lord also gets defenses of that element I was wondering what the opinions are on it given that?
  4. P

What's the correct order for the whole codex of infinite planes story?

Hi All, Currently playing every quest in the game, I did 1-20 skipping everything that had an epic version....as som eone who's never really read the DDO quest text before I'm making the effort (which means mostly soloing things as nobody else there is going to wait while I read)....so what's...
  5. P

What's the objectively best endgame build?

Yeah I know there's going to be a lot of disagreement on this but I am 2.5 lives with 2 ottos boxes in the bank away from racial/heroic/epic completionist so I sort of want to actually try DDO's endgame for a while and don't really want to use my brain much to do it. So what's the best thing in...
  6. P

Exclusive Hair Dye?

Afternoon, Just got a high roll on a gold roll and won an "Exclusive Hair Dye: Gianthold Purple". Anybody know what's so exclusive about it?
  7. P

Longbow is a pretty miserable way to level, especially with Horizon Walker

I'm in the last stretch of the racial reincarnation grind at the moment (6 lives to go) and I quite enjoyed doing an inquisitive again alst life but figured I'd do my last drow life as a dark hunter archer. As I'm this close I'm trying to play fun stuff but also trying to only play builds that...
  8. P

Is pure 2H fighter good enough these days?

Hi All, I'm still on that racial PL grind and I fancied doing a thf fighter without splasing into another class but I've had a few builds on tmy last 6 or so racial PLs that I've really just hated playing. Was probably going to go halfling for the extra heals from the dragonmark or half orc...