Search results

1. H

Paladin PLs

Hi. I'm wanting to knock out a couple of Paladin heroic PLs for the healing amp. Any suggestions on build? These will be just 1-20 and then TR, not into epics, so something that front loads power would be good. Usually play solo or PUGs, probably R1. The one Paladin life I ran (which was S&B)...
  2. H

Purple maggots

I'm not a new player, but thought this might be the best place to ask. I have an epic q-staff monk, running mainly GMoF. I keep spouting purple maggots. I gather from others in PUGs that this is a known problem. Is it fixable?
  3. H

Best quests for XP / past lives

I am very much not the kind of player who zergs off a past life in minimum time. However, it's handy / interesting to know what those who do judge as the best XP route. I can find some very old lists, but nothing recent. Anyone got a link, or fancy putting together a list?
  4. H

Damage calculations for beginners?

So while the game is down... While I've been playing for some time, I remain very hazy about how weapon damage is calculated. So, for example, on my current wis-based q-staff monk, I get that the normal damage numbers are some combination of Base weapon dice/ Wis modifier / THF feat chain /...
  5. H

SoS vs ESoS

Long time casual pugger here. VON5/6 is one of my favourite raids, and yesterday had the luck to jump on a R3 heroic pug. As so often, a slightly chaotic but fine run of VON5, rapidly became a bit of a mess at VON6. Several quit, but about five of us stuck with it, got the pillars down, and had...
  6. H

Buff my monk

Hi all, I'm a long time very casual player. mostly PUG some solo. I have recently got heroic completionist, and am now focusing on a stick monk. Currently Aasimer, Wis based, Monk 18 / Rogue 2 for traps, and just got to L20. Build works fine, very quick across the ground, can contribute DPS...
  7. H

Haverdasher elite.

Hope it's not too cheeky to drop this in. A story... A few nights ago, I finally got to Heroic completionist. I am a long time super casual player, and this was a nice moment for me. For a while I'd settled on the plan that after the HTR, I'd go with wis-based monk stick build lives. Not...
  8. H

A MASSIVE QoL idea?

I just realised, it would MASSIVELY help me with gearing, if I could have both the 'equipped' view and the 'list' view of inventory open at the same time. I spend so much time switching back and forth. Wouldn't need to be any new interface, just the option to open a second inventory window.
  9. H

Alchemist spell recipe question

Hi all, Playing an alchemist for the first time. Got to L20 and after the sluggish start, it's great. However, I have a question. At L20 because of the gear I have available, I decided to respec from a fire build to an acid build (yep, I know about poison advantages, just tolerate me). Very...