Search results

1. R

Warforged Eldritch Knight Help

Do you have a str tome? As a second lifer you are going to need a lot of str to take all the THF feats. If you go single weapon fighting you only need to put skills in balance and you get a lot of skill points as a wizard. Also for destinies Fatesinger is really good for EK. If you go...
  2. R

missing my equipped shield

Has anyone had their equipped shield be missing in the inventory screen (shows up in list view though with the check mark)? I'm wondering if this happens after taking the macrotech rune arm use while having the shield equipped.
  3. R

Wizard EK Melee DPS - An Undead Eldritch Knight with Barbarian Rage!

I get that. I thought that the extra prr/mrr from the medium armor would better than the evasion/dodge. Is that not the case for higher number of skulls?
  4. R

EK imbue vs. Fatesinger Destiny Mantle

I was hitting the training dummy today and every time the mantle went off I didn't see any imbue damage in the combat feed. Is this a bug or am I just not seeing the damage because the dummy is dead before the imbue damage calculates?
  5. R

Wizard EK Melee DPS - An Undead Eldritch Knight with Barbarian Rage!

What is the reason for the light armor?
  6. R

U61 Enhancement Tree & Class Tweaks

I like a lot of these changes. Arcane bolt and blast should be looked at also. Harper changes are positive but that tree is still will mostly only be used for int to damage for those builds. Harper was the first universal tree and it shows. The later universal trees all have more use than...
  7. R

U61 Enhancement Tree & Class Tweaks

I wouldn't mind seeing some prr/mrr in this tree too. I also think the +1 to universal sp/melee power/ and ranged power are a little weak especially since I don't think anyone ever uses all three and some effects scale of the higher of these stats.
  8. R

Hypothetical Archmage Revamp

I had an idea about fixing Disintegrate. I thought about some trees that make the higher of two spell powers to work for two different elements. What if instead of having a second school with +1 DC you could have two schools share one DC. That way you could also maybe pair necromancy and...
  9. R

Vecna's coming....

The loot looks pretty good. I think this pack is going to include a raid instead of an explorer. Wonder if there's going to be a saga. You might be able to start epic reincarnation at level 27 soon. The cosmetics look great but I have inventory problems already.
  10. R

Old forum posts

Is there a way to access the old forum posts. I googled some links that don't work.
  11. R

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, July 26th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Is there gonna be a new universal tree for Vecna? It was mentioned once on a livestream but nothing since. Did it get pushed back or squashed?. I don't mean to complain if it's not there but I would like to know. Maybe it's a big secret.
  12. R

EK gets it's eldritch strike in core one. Maybe we can come up with an SLA that would be unique to archmage and scale with level.
  13. R

Ah yes, core 1 was unchanged. Maybe we should add something to core 1 to make it more equal to EK. Also disintegrate is a transmutation spell so your DC's are not that good as something you might want to specialize in like almost any other school besides abjuration. Also the damage is greatly...
  14. R

Dual dagger wielding Pale Master/Eldrich Kinght Vistani Knife fighter Wizard?

I think if you are going 41 into PM then you are a caster and not a melee. ATM I'm running with 6 points in PM for the healing aura and most points in EK, 12 in Harper and Feydark for Color Spray and the extra prr/mrr.
  15. R

I think lightning bolt at level 3 is a bit op. I would also like switching the 1.5 universal spell power per point spent to something in the cores like EK has. +10 universal sp per core. Also you would need to revamp the disintegrate spell to actually be useful too. I do like some of these...
  16. R

U60 Lamannia Preview 2 - Expansion Pack Loot

Is there a reason why the artifact bonus items have the same slots as the Isle of Dread pack? Wouldn't it be more interesting to change it up a bit by allowing different sets to be combined from other artifact bonuses like from the cannith raids for or the sands?
  17. R

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Machrotechnic Epic Destiny

Tier 3 swashbuckling has a multiselector where you can choose runearm swashbuckling
  18. R

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Machrotechnic Epic Destiny

I like some of these epic moment suggestions. What if the epic moment depended on the flash drives you take also? Like if you are taking dps choices for flash drives you get some kind of barage effect with the rune arm or you weapon. Taking spell choices will give you some kind or arcane...
  19. R

Raid thread?

Do people that want to run repeated raid events want a thread with a list of all of them? It might help players looking to raid and the groups to fill faster.
  20. R

Does DI vortex work?

Does anyone know if vortex is working as intended? It seems to land very inconsistently.