Search results

1. Dvinesword

Tonquin's Lightning Hammer not working

Last night after a fellow player set his epic destinies back up after the big changes in draconic he decided to go into the macrotechnic tree as he is playing an Arti. After filling tin the tree we ran some quests and he said he didn't think that Tonquin's Lightning Hammer was doin any damage...
  2. Dvinesword

spell points

Has anyone been experiencing weirdly varying spell point costs on their spells? Also it seems that more spell points are being used in general. Last night during raids several people reported that the amount of spell points needed to cast thier buffs were varying widely. I started looking and...
  3. Dvinesword

Death timers in raids after completion

I would like to suggest that after completion of a raid that all death timers should end. I understand the need for timers but after the completion notice you should be able to raise all the dead players immediately and not have to wait up to 90 seconds for a raise.
  4. Dvinesword

Ranged and melee power bug.

I have looked through the forums and was surprised to find that no one is talking about the fact that ranged and melee power does not seem to be working correctly or not at all. Over the last couple of weeks the damage output of my toon and that of the people I play with that rely on high ranged...
  5. Dvinesword

Bear Charge

Has anyone else noticed that bear charge is not adding your druid levels? The formula is DC: 10 + Druid Level + Highest of Wisdom or Strength + Trip bonuses. I have 14 druid levels, 14 trip bonuses and a 30 strength for a +10 bonus. so that should mean I have 10+14+10+14 = 48 but my listed...
  6. Dvinesword

Curse of Strahd

I would like to see the developers fix the issue with plunging the sunsword into strahd when playing a short toon like dwarf. We ran into that again last night with a tank who is a dwarf and when standing next to the coffin cant click on strahd. I know there is a trick to get on an invisible...
  7. Dvinesword

When is intimidate going to get fixed

The groups I play and raids with have tested this over and over and it appears Intimidate is not generating the 200 hate per point of intimidate. We just did a test where the tank who has an intimidate of 117. He intimidated the mob. Then i wanted a few seconds and hit it with 1 bolt for 586...
  8. Dvinesword

Threat Generation

It seems since update 59.2 that intimidation and threat gen is broke. It seems almost impossible to hold agro. We have noticed this with 2 different tanks at different levels including our raid tank.
  9. Dvinesword

DCs in New Legendary Droam quests

So my group has been playing the new Legendary Droam quests on R10. One of the things we have noticed is the MUCH higher saves that the mobs have as compared to other R10 quests. We play 80-90% of all legendary quests on R10 each life and most of the time our casters and CC people have a fairly...
  10. Dvinesword

Slayer area not working

Was playing last night (5/4/23) on Thelanis and the slayers in the strom horns was not working. No matter how much you kill the counts would not go up. There were r total members of the group and we all experienced this.