Search results

1. P

I want

You say: And I say: What is "it"?
  2. P

VIP Perk Suggestions

reading mail from the HUD - I see the letter pop up - VIPs ought to be able to click that letter and read their mail any where. respecting enhancement/destiny trees in a quest - VIPs should be able to respect anytime they want, anywhere they want. separate cosmetic wardrobe bank - VIPs should...
  3. P

So which Xpack best suited for HC seasons if own all except the last 4 Feywild, Saltmarsh, Dread, or Vecna, out of our choices for the freebie?

Bummer - Then Power to the People 'cause here in Dreamland we will not Obey the Masters!! Viva la revolución!!
  4. P

So which Xpack best suited for HC seasons if own all except the last 4 Feywild, Saltmarsh, Dread, or Vecna, out of our choices for the freebie?

Saltmarsh and dread content is very fun to run in or out off HC so I would prioritize those two over Fewwild and Vecna. Out of these two Dread is a full xpac where as Saltmarsh is a mini xpac... so... Saltmarsh gear is easier to farm but doesnt take you very far except for a ring or two...
  5. P

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

I roll with whatever drops in Korthos/Keep until I hit level 4 and switch to CC gear just in time to be fully geared for Reaper. Most important to me is to get 3 or 4 anger boots in Korthos so I can run fast until I can slot something else with 30% striding, and of course the ghost touch weapon...
  6. P

How Much Do You Spend on DDO?

More than my wife knows, less than she did on her hobbies. The exact amount is between me, SSG and my bank/credit cards and none of your business.
  7. P

wonky target window thingy

Anybody else notice the target window thingy going wonky since yesterdays downtime maintenance? You know the window that shows what you are focused on? Last night it was going all kinds of wonky on my client - different faces melting together, not showing me doors, gates, chest...etc... when I...
  8. P

Multiboxing

I diidn't know there was an autofollow or pass through targeting in DDO? Without those two features multiboxing is a PIA. Might as well get some gold seal hires and call it a day.
  9. P

Questions about Range, PLs and other builds

Yeah gear - gulp! I have **** for gear. I cannith crafted decent dex/range leveling gear for heroic levels @ 4 , 8 , 12, 16, but my epic and legendary gear is a mess. Im embarrassed to say it but I have ran to level 30 using 8th level slavers/cannith gear cause i haven't really put in any effort...
  10. P

Thanks I just TR'ed last night and planning on tacking on 10 levels of monk at the end of my 2 Art/ 8 Ranger inquisitive build. At the rate that I play this will keep me busy for another 3 months to get 3 Monk PLs. see ya then. me
  11. P

Wad'up Hivemind? Wondering what the consensus is on which PLs are useful for ranged and inquisitive type characters? I mainly play one of 3 builds; Stealthy Ranger/Rogue with Trap skills, Arti/Ranger/Rogue Inquisitive or Strimtoms Acid Arrow I have: 3x Ranger, 3x Rogue, 3x Elf, 3x Halfling, 3x...
  12. P

New VIP Loyalty Reward Plan ... Thoughts ?

IDK? I went Premium when the game went F2P and for years I was happy just buying the content and features I wanted and ignoring the rest. I had NO FOMO and remained un-enticed by any of the seemingly endless gimicks that Turbine/Warner/SSG all pulled to try and get me to fork over more cash...
  13. P

Why so hard?

Why are these older raid under level 20 restrictions on gear and tokens still a thing? They should make them tradeable with coms or heart seeds - Its not going to break anybodies game if Dur gets his outdated armor for the mostly useless comsendations. FFS SSG.
  14. P

That Inquisitive Costume

Greetings DDO fam, hope you all had a happy whatever and are looking forward to yet another turn around the great wheel of fire, I know I am. I miss out on whatever pack that inquisitive costume came in. You know that black one that looks like van hesling...
  15. P

The Lost Thread - Ana won't open the door

It happened to me a few weeks ago too - I've played this chain 100 times and this was the first time I had THIS problem. I was playing a 2/6/12 Inquisitor an came into the room with guns blazing - I killed 'em all before the narrator even finished his script and Ana bugged out and wouldnt open...
  16. P

Archer - How to get people to NOT play DDO.

This Thread TLDR: They Said: Archers are broken and its borderline game breaking at best. Said Them: We know and we don't care because if they weren't borked, then everyone would play archers They: You are a fanboy Them: You are a naysayer They: Imma gonna quit and play 20 other games Them...
  17. P

Archer - How to get people to NOT play DDO.

Meh - Slot Conjour Arrows and hold your right clicker down on the mouse and use your striffing abilities to keep the aim circle on what you want dead - and volia! It ded... Keep your finger there and pretty soon you'll get the feel for how fast the game wants to spit out arrows. At some point...
  18. P

Hardcore Season 9 - What does get extra life mean?

I didn't think the lag on the HC sever was that bad... until my inquisitor died in a lag spike last night. My extra life didn't save me either. meh. Well that was fun? Back to the PL/RL hamster wheel.
  19. P

Is Hardcore Season Hardcore enough?

Maybe adding a Hardcore Randomizer button would make these extra life seasons a little more HC. Have the game randomly roll your stats,pick your starter class, race and path based on your best stat roll and then pick your appearance and name. The only interaction you can have in the character...
  20. P

Is Hardcore Season Hardcore enough?

I think thats because level 5 is when most players move on from Korthos, Keep and the 2nd level Harbor stuff and hit non-beginner minded dungeons like Catacombs, Saltmarsh.. etc. .... maybe?