Search results

1. Dandonk

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

I understand your frustration with the lag, but I really hope the solution to it isn't to make 80% of the players leave - that wouldn't bode well for the game in the future.
  2. Dandonk

free gold rolls

Strange. And it's been 18 hours? But hey, it's DDO, something is always breaking, so not impossible at all.
  3. Dandonk

free gold rolls

I had one earlier today, at least.
  4. Dandonk

Monster Manual HP view not working after transfer

This is true enough. Which is why I tend to party crash those where they have some dev on for a Q&A session.
  5. Dandonk

When it's on (it's not every friday, sometimes Cordovan's off/busy), it's at 4 PM Eastern time, whatever that corresponds to in your time. It's usually 10 PM for me here in Denmark (apart from the overlap periods when summer/winter time in the US and here don't agree).
  6. Dandonk

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

This does seem the most likely explanation.
  7. Dandonk

Stealth-Nerf of Airship

Hehe, cool :)
  8. Dandonk

Stealth-Nerf of Airship

This did work for me, though I had to make sure the dialogue window was active (with cursor in it), otherwise arrows just made me move. It could be a little tricky. Dunno if that helps you, though, DDO can be.... inconsistent.
  9. Dandonk

It's more genuinely puzzled, they seem to think I'm asking for my old progress to carry over, instead of just wanting to actually be able to grind it out again. Although having the account deeds be actually, well, account deeds wouldn't be a bad thing for me. Though maybe some multi-server...
  10. Dandonk

Half the time I try and bring it up on live streams, they don't even know what I'm talking about...
  11. Dandonk

Bards, buffs and healing over time

Nice one :)
  12. Dandonk

DDO Bonus Days!

Ah, good. I lost a fair amount in server transfer for some reason, so I'm down to 200k, could use stocking up.
  13. Dandonk

Gatekeeper's grove now has a teleporter

That be us :)
  14. Dandonk

End game DPS

Hmm, maybe, I did dream of electric sheep once...
  15. Dandonk

FPS

My FPS also seems about halved compared to before patch (when I turn off the limiter, anyway).
  16. Dandonk

End game DPS

It seems I need more points in the Reading skill, I have no clue what we're talking about here. Or maybe someone can get the Bursar to translate?
  17. Dandonk

So.. Hearts Via (BtA) Tokens are...

It's been like this as long as I can remember*, but it's still kinda silly, agreed. * So... a few weeks at least? I'm old :P
  18. Dandonk

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

The discovery pot is very meh indeed. Hopefully it'll bring in new people, and that would be great. But they could've done better. It didn't have to be one OR the other.
  19. Dandonk

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

To noone's surprise, still not working.
  20. Dandonk

Another patch, still not working.