Search results

1. Dandonk

My guildy likes deconning...

I've been trying to get him to seek help, but I've failed... (OK, his crafting level isn't capped... on this one, he has two other alts with capped crafting level... someone send help...)
  2. Dandonk

How to make the very nearly awesome Skeleton raid perfect

Due to the massively positive feedback I just got in the Skelly raid to my, in all humbleness, great suggestion: Skeleton end fight is like not at all long and boring, but it can be made even more perfect with just a few more additions: Elminster! It really needs some Elminster, it's not at all...
  3. Dandonk

DDO today in songs...

The Clash - I fought the lag, and the lag won
  4. Dandonk

BTC minor artifacts is the wrong way to go

I was so happy to see that the minor artifacts in Vecna were BTA instead of BTC. We already have way too many BTC items, and these seem like they don't need to be BTC. I thought SSG was listening to some of the very good proposals to help out inventory issues. But it seems not, sadly. Please...
  5. Dandonk

Monster Manual HP view not working after transfer

OK, so after I transferred to Orien my Monster Manual account deeds were reset to 0. Annoying that it was actually server deeds and not account deeds, but fair enough, I can live with it. But now I've unlocked a few of the "Expertise" rewards, the ones granting the ability to view monster HPs...
  6. Dandonk

Crashing after patch

After last patch, when I change decks on the airship, I fairly often crash. As in, half the time or more*. It doesn't seem to matter which deck I choose. Also, I've tried two different characters, happens on both. The crashes do not give any error message, the game just closes. I can restart the...