Search results

1. D

Anyone have a favorite CC one-handed weapon?

I'm excited to roll another SWF life soon, this time I'm thinking of taking it to cap and actually farming out a decent(ish) gearset. Last time I did SWF, I ran with goldcursed dagger, which was soooooo much fun. The crowd control was just too awesome to give up, even in favor of many of the...
  2. D

Can we get just a lil' BAB progression in Legendaries? Please?

Apparently melees get their final attack speed boost at 25 BAB. Epics give you 5 BAB... finding 20 from heroics is tough, as BAB rounds down (so any multiclassing with less-than-best melee progressions will suffer the loss). There are ways to get BAB up, like Tensor's, but that's a big ask for a...
  3. D

You couldn't stop me from buying a dragon mount that actually kills things

Like a dragonbreath ability, or it eats kobolds.
  4. D

Question about Dragon Lord trance charges?

Hey all, just wondering for anyone who has leveled Dragon Lord: How annoying is the "charge" system, vs spell points / something else? Do you ever run out of charges? Do they regenerate automatically, or only on a dragon roar? Thank you!
  5. D

Alright Guys, Bring In Your Lvl 4 PVP Build Ideas

There's usually a lvl 4 PVP tournament on Hardcore (or was it 6...?), and if there isn't this year, I'd like there to be! Just wondering what no-brainer ideas you might have for a versatile lvl 4 PVP champion, and if you have any more interesting tricks up your sleeves. What's the expected...
  6. D

What could be done to make "Past Lives" more interesting?

I feel like we lose everything from the past, besides our incremental TR bonuses. I wonder if there could be some very small, simple thing that would have the effect of really connecting you more to your past lives. Even something as simple as a visual or a tree or a time line or something that...
  7. D

Cool Hardcore Idea

I think we should utilize the land of the dead a bit better. Obviously this dimension is a bit of a throw-away, to drive home the fact that death means death. But what if I didn't? (Woahhh! Just kidding). But seriously - there should be some infrastructure in the land of the dead where dead...
  8. D

If you like tanky charisma monks that can use weapons... hey, try Sacred Fist

It's a dern shame you can't use the cha trance from the replaced KOTC tree, but. Multiclass 1 FVS, go as many actual monk levels as u want and give this a try. It's awesome.
  9. D

"Death Watches You" HC Cosmetic Feat Still Bugged

Sits inches away from the face on most models. Really annoying. At the least, doesn't work for half-elf female.
  10. D

I hope we eventually get another chance at the HC Dragon Hoard cloaks :3

That is all. I died just shy of the reward last season due to lag and it was devastating. I wanted that cloak, mannn! I need dat gold
  11. D

Inventory management is honestly paralyzing

I'll level to cap, then spend months there, ready to reincarnate, but unable to. It's demoralizing to log on... inventory is full (all packs). Character bank is full. TR cache has like 90 more things to unload. Shared bank is full. Character slots are filled with unorganized mules... It is a...
  12. D

Consolidating trances - Sacred Fist needs a charisma trance.

Trances are a really important part of the game right now, as a huge part of a build revolves around what stat to focus, and things like insightful to-hit, damage, and DCs are just too big to pass up. A lot of builds have "consolidated" trances, or trances that exist alongside other stat...
  13. D

AWESOME (accidental) weapon aura, you guys need to add this for real!

Video of the effect: https://clipchamp.com/watch/V0basOL2dBH When you stand literally just in front of lava, it recolors the dark fire glamered weapon aura. It creates a more POTENTLY firey, awesome effect than exists anywhere in the game, far cooler than the red forgewraith aura from sharn...
  14. D

Sharing Build: The Holy Lawnmoer, a charisma-based SWF (with no real gear)

Hey guys! This is my first build I've ever really made from scratch so go easy on me! Constructive criticism and ideas very much welcome of course. The main idea is 12 monk, 7 sacred fist, 1 fvs for a charisma-based SWF dagger that'll have great single-target and aoe dps and decent...
  15. D

Isle of Dread / expansion sales?

Hey all, just wondering if the sales aren't up on the store, as I can only find the 3,995 point version. Thanks
  16. D

I am a big fan of expensive cosmetics (and the lich stuff looks sick)

No joke lol. I would much rather SSG keep making kick-ass cosmetics for a premium to keep the lights on, cuz that means they can then be more ethical w/ like the interrelation between money and actual gameplay stuff. Uhhh. Hopefully. Maybe that's naïve of me? Honestly DDO's payment model is...
  17. D

Glowing green-blue flame aura (like Sacred fist / underdark coffer)... for hair!?

I'd love to have flamey hair haha. Something genuinely tasteful tho, not just a big bright particle effect. Just something vibrant and cool
  18. D

Issue with player feedback regarding "net neutral" xp changes

There was some developer comment about how players can provide useful feedback, not by complaining, but by actually providing a measured solution to their systems. This is nice and all, but it reads as a bit... well, it's frustrating, when they aren't being strictly forthright with us about...
  19. D

Can we please get some clarity about attack speed and BAB?

There is some very dated info on the wiki about attack speed and its relation to base attack bonus. On a melee, I am noticing zero difference between a BAB of 24 and a BAB of 25, despite the wiki saying "For melee weapons, attack speed increases at BAB 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25." So either...
  20. D

Wouldn't it be cool if the SF super-saiyan moves expended all of your ki for one massive hit?

I'm on a character right now that makes plenty use of some cool ki abilities (like the SF cleave, or the GMoF epic strike, or abundant), but I'm in fire stance so I still end up getting like max ki. Also with something like moonrise bracers on, the amount of ki accumulation is really nutty. It...