Search results

1. K

DDO and end of life for Windows 10

There's not a snowball's chance in hell that Standing Stone has the resources to develop and then maintain a Linux version.
  2. K

Is DDO store down for anyone else?

I've opened and waiting more than 5 minutes and it just shows this black solid in the frame
  3. K

Playable rogue

it's right in the description of Reaper level quests as "EXTREME CHALLENGE", but OP makes claim Rogue is unplayable with a 1st life rogue that based on other posts show he doesn't really understand how to play rogue. People need to stop engaging with OP as there is not an argument or debate you...
  4. K

Xp Changes for conquest

yeah, reaper xp is impacted by Conquest, ransack, traps, etc. But when the bonus is only on the base value of the reaper, it's nice to get conquest, but doesn't significantly change the overall value at the end... certainly not worth spending an extra 5-10 minutes in a dungeon for.... maybe if...
  5. K

Do Zarigan's (Rare) Filigrees exist?

interesting... i just checked mine... and I have tons of filigrees... none of my zarigan's are rare
  6. K

Xp Changes for conquest

R3 becomes as easy as R1 when soloing once you have all the gear sets, past lives, reaper points. R6 is about the sweet spot for groups of 3 or less to work on getting reaper XP. and In R6 you usually aren't worried about the normal XP, jut the reaper XP. and while conquest helps that a...
  7. K

Xp Changes for conquest

There are some that zerg and try to avoid killing mobs... noobicabra had a twitch channel showing him burn through quests on a monk with monk speed and usually just running through everything to end and kllling boss., then exiting quest... but that was R1 runs to get from to 1 to 20 as fast as...
  8. K

Xp Changes for conquest

Zerging doesn't preclude killing mobs in most quests.
  9. K

Xp Changes for conquest

Zergers will still be getting more XP minute. just by doing more quests in the same time other groups spend 2 to 5x longer in each quest trying to get conquest.
  10. K

Xp Changes for conquest

just did The maze of Madness on R1 heroic. I killed everything in the quest and killed the boss last. total of 61 kills... only got me to Aggression 10% bonus. Don't think I missed anything.. even killed the named caster from above. nothing left in the map to kill. So if they want to do...
  11. K

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, July 12th 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Still have 6 minutes until 2pm EDT
  12. K

Tabaxi Trailblazer Gold Footprints bugged Skips 2 steps every 2 steps

like the thread title says. I get two gold prints, then skips two steps, then two gold foot print.. and repeat
  13. K

Questions from a returning player

1. Thats a big debate. Depends on your play style and levels of OCD😀 getting to 36 point build is good. Then you can decide what you want or like. 2. Stat tomes are permanent. They last through all reincarnation. Up to you to decide how much they are worth to your play style 3. Unless...
  14. K

Monster Manual

The amount of OCDness to get the Glalbrezus and Horned Devils has to be off the charts!! j/k Nice achievement!
  15. K

Hardcore Tips

FYI, there is a hardcore forum if you want to post there. Here's a a link to a post with a nice Favor planner/tracker so you can plan what it takes to get to 1750 favor https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/favor-tracking-spreadsheet-season-8.514/ Since there is no 3000 Favor or 5000 Favor...
  16. K

DDO Bonus Days bring you a Mimic Hunt!

Is this Active on Hardcore? I don't see Glynereth in the Hall of Heroes on Hardcore server
  17. K

Flash Freeze should fire off even if I something behind me targetted

Simple thing.. .this is a burst affect around me thrown at my feet. it shouldn't tell me target not in range/etc .... just cast it