Search results

1. SlayerOfDungeons

What GPU to play DDO with Ultra High settings?

I have an AMD R9 390X, but that's completely overkill. A potato will suffice.
  2. SlayerOfDungeons

Very new newbie

Yes! I would agree with all this. It's advice I need to follow myself.
  3. SlayerOfDungeons

"Unveiling the Dragon's Claw Tavern: Forging Bonds in the Realms of DnD, DDO, and Friendship"

I'm gonna join! I want to help out the community as best I can.
  4. SlayerOfDungeons

Birthday Stream Today August 20th.

I'm a little late, but happy birthday!
  5. SlayerOfDungeons

DDO Streamer Collab Tonight (8/23) on Lamannia

Is there a way I could get in on one of these colabs??
  6. SlayerOfDungeons

Returning DDO Streamer

I usually play on Orien these days.
  7. SlayerOfDungeons

Returning DDO Streamer

Heck yeah! Uh... I work a weird job that only let's me stream in the very early hours. I'm talking like 4:30AM on Wednesday and Thrusday morning PST, or later in the afternoon after 4:30PM. But if you're free around those times I can totally play some DDO with you. PM if you're still interested...
  8. SlayerOfDungeons

Returning DDO Streamer

Hello everyone! I had been a DDO streamer in the past and life kind of got in the way for a bit, but I'm back now. I stream on Kick, and I will be creating a new YouTube channel in the near future. You can watch me play DDO here: https://kick.com/slayerofdungeons Please be sure to follow so...
  9. SlayerOfDungeons

This week in DDO I learned that

I been there. Sucks.
  10. SlayerOfDungeons

Thoughts on new forum aesthetics?

I actually like the way things are now. If they changed anything it should be getting rid of the XenForo logo on mobile.
  11. SlayerOfDungeons

Airship Upgrade Question

Thinks for letting everyone know. I can plan better with this information.
  12. SlayerOfDungeons

Make optionals worth taking the time to do

Yeah, I like this idea. If even be happy with a cosmetic item.
  13. SlayerOfDungeons

How many advancement trees can 1 character effectively use?

Yeah, I get that I need to pick and choose. It's just gonna take a long time to figure this out and I was hoping to play tonight with this build. But... I'll figure out something. I'm sure I can make this work in my favor. Thanks for the help everyone! I really appreciate it.
  14. SlayerOfDungeons

You're right about it not being enough. It's better to multiclass to get what I want, except no it isn't. I'm darned if I do and darned if I don't. So I guess I'm going to have to just be subpar at everything just because the game says so. Feels bad.
  15. SlayerOfDungeons

Lag freeze

This issue has happened to me off an on since 2019. Once I got to run around on rooftops in the Marketplace because of it. I discovered that jumping repeatedly while frozen launches you into the air when the game finally unfreezes. And if you're near roofs, you can land on them. ...but don't...
  16. SlayerOfDungeons

I have a character build that would be best using 3 different enhancement trees. Can this be done??
  17. SlayerOfDungeons

Orien Players --- First!

So how do training raids work, exactly?? I'm interested.
  18. SlayerOfDungeons

Dark Wolf is so useless, whats the point?

I didn't know that about Summon Monster. I'll need to give that a try. I usually just ignore that spell because pets are so terrible.
  19. SlayerOfDungeons

Make optionals worth taking the time to do

I do the optionals for the XP boost. That's enough for me. Also destroying all the things. More XP is always good.