Search results

1. droid327

List of Quests where DDoor is Useful

- Invitation: skip the difficult Shadow fight at the beginning - Oath of Vengeance: skip backtracking after flipping levers - Reach: cast before grabbing the Beacon and go up the tower instead of fighting out of the basement - Into the Deep: cast before pulling the flood lever to skip the...
  2. droid327

List of Quests where Dimension Door is Useful

oops delete, meant to post this is General, not Lammania General ><
  3. droid327

Add 10 tokens of the twelve to E3BC saga reward

Right now tokens are in a bad place for TRing. They only drop from low epic level quests that you rarely run, outside of grinding tokens - so every life you're left ransacking BoB & LoD before you can actually reincarnate, after you've already leveled to 20 Putting 10 in 3BC would at least give...
  4. droid327

Remove flagging/quest progression lock

With the glut of quests now at late Heroic, I'm noticing more than ever that the whole "capstone quest that you have to unlock by playing the lead-in quest" model is really antiquated. With more and more quest selection, there really shouldn't be a requirement to play some quests. If I want to...
  5. droid327

Make curses tradable before application

Now that the deck system has been out and settled down from the initial flurry of interest and we can see how it's working in practice, I think my original suggestion from lama is worth revisiting... Have assembled decks produce a random unbound Curse Card that carries a stated curse, and can...
  6. droid327

Open Lama for some weekends in between previews

Whatever the devs' intentions are for Lama, its a sandbox for people to try out new builds, test things for their Live characters, etc. Players are always going to spend time answering those questions first, and then actually testing the new content second. The longer that it goes between Lama...
  7. droid327

Tome of Universal Enhancement

Now that the +1 Morgrave tome is in the Store, it got me wondering...can you get two capstones now, if you have both Tomes? Like 41 Inqui 41 EK, or 41 VKF 41 KOTC, etc.? Or do they not stack with each other or something?
  8. droid327

Changes to Targeting Priority

Tab targeting is frustrating because it really isnt intuitive. I think the targeting logic needs to be tweaked: - Tab targeting should never target something out of your current hit arc, ie something you couldnt hit with an attack. Mobs behind you or to the side of you are never what you're...
  9. droid327

Lower the Out-of-Combat timer to 4 sec, and add an OOC UI indicator

Right now I think its at 6 sec? That's more time than you need to establish you're no longer in active combat. 4 secs is really enough - if nothing attacks you for 4 secs, nothing's going to attack you. 6 secs is long enough that you're often into the next fight before you're out of the first...
  10. droid327

Problems with U66 Bowadin

I decided to run a Bowadin (DEX build, KOTC + HW) life after the patch to see how well it worked leveling with the new AOE shots General conclusion: it doesnt really There were two big problems I found...one is targeting. Using bows now requires quick and precise targeting. You want to...
  11. droid327

Prepare Strike feat

The devs want to slow down the pace of play, so here's an idea that will help more deliberate build elements like waiting for archers focus to stack or attacking from stealth An active feat that charges up +100% damage to your next attack per second, up to 400%, and of course you can't move or...
  12. droid327

BE aoe ranged attack and inqui

Does it work with both bolts with dual xbow, or does it only multi hit with a repeater? Or does it require a repeater to begin with? Trying to decide if /2 arti inqui templates should become /3
  13. droid327

Artficer Archetype - the Forgewarden

This is not based on any specific PnP sourcebook material like archetypes usually are...but that's more of a guideline than a rule :) The Forgewarden eschews the intricacies of electrical studies for the power of fire and creation Loses: Arcanotechnician tree, Electrical spells Gains: Fire...
  14. droid327

"Generic" universal tree

Many excellent builds are defined by their ability to use all of their AP to full effect - that 80th point lets you reach one last thing that really helps. Other builds are essentially "finished" after 70 points or whatever, and just fill out their trees with whatever the best available option...
  15. droid327

Nimble Fingers: -50% Induction Time for "Using"

I just think it'd be a nice QOL feature for builds that can fit it. Being able to pull levers, open doors, chests, etc. in half time would add up to a lot of saved seconds. Its already got some value for Shadowdancer, so this would create more shared value for both.
  16. droid327

ES 5 min Tree challenge bugs on completion

I realize this is firmly in the "never going to get any dev attention" category lol I've had this happen a few times now...on the shorter of the two ES Tree Grove challenges, the timer will reach zero and the screen will flash white, but the challenge wont complete. It just sits there, and...
  17. droid327

Ideas for new puzzle styles

While its nice to have non-combat puzzles as part of quest progression, the current styles have some issues... Mirror puzzle, tile puzzle: always the same solution, so quickly learned. Pentagram puzzle: Always start fully dark/light, so always the same solution. Even if you randomize it, too...
  18. droid327

Accrue 12M XP at cap and turn in for an EPL

The reincarnation system is great, but I think it'd be nice to also have an alternative to earn the same progress as EPLs without having to reboot your character through Epic, and be able to focus on endgame play in a more "traditional" playstyle Of course it makes it easier to do it with full...
  19. droid327

Add depth to TWF with off hand selections

Updating, expanding and reimagining the current trivial to-hit bonus/penalties, to create more build options for TWF Main Gauche: part of TWF feat line, +1/2/3W to off hand, when wielding a light weapon off hand/full size weapon main hand Bladedancer: feat, 5% dodge when wielding two weapons...
  20. droid327

Wait a sec....

I know Tanaroa is always getting by however they can... But are they really roasting a whole, undressed deer? Fur, antlers, guts and all? And - wait - its legs are bent and its head is being held up...are...are they roasting that deer alive?!? LOL And those Tabaxi are playing music the whole...