DDO is celebrating the Year of the Dragon

Savage

Phoenicis' Wife
Yep this is clear now. But if you show a monthly calendar people will assume its for each month.

BTW what does Curate your Xpac mean ?
Curate your xpack means you get to pick one from the store (not the marketplace) that you don't have. Cordo talked about it on yesterdays livestream, and he mentioned that vecna unleashed is not gonna be included.

Speed

Curate your xpack means you get to pick one from the store (not the marketplace) that you don't have. Cordo talked about it on yesterdays livestream, and he mentioned that vecna unleashed is not gonna be included.

So finally they skipped mystery and officially confirmed one chosen expansion pack (except Vecna) for free per account.
Thanks for info.

Jasparius

Im not sure I want to wait and would probably pick up any that were discounted.

I dont have Saltmarsh, Isle of Dread and Vecna.

I returned after years away literally a week after the last sales.

Owlbear

Im not sure I want to wait and would probably pick up any that were discounted.

I dont have Saltmarsh, Isle of Dread and Vecna.

I returned after years away literally a week after the last sales.
Same! I'd prefer to pick up a discounted on the DDO Market with all the extra's. Still missing Isle of Dread.

Ellisaria

As many as you want for multiple clubs
I have never picked up multiples at a time, but when I picked up the pack I brought all my characters over who had sentient weaps on them and asked for one, rinse and repeat for everyone who needed one. Didn't hit a limit so i don't know if there is one.

• Love
Reactions: DBZ

Grigdusher

have you the timestamp ?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
When is this free pack happening?
03_apr-2024.png

Questor56

Yoda might say, Looks pretty communicates not.... Glad they were empowered by the force to change to what should have been obvious in the first place. Sorry to be critical but this poor communication about the March Daily Free Gold Roll was incredibly lame.

Last edited:

Dunspartacus

Time is running out to claim your Dragon Lord for free, so make sure to do that before we bring the game worlds down this week for our weekly restart. Read more about the February Year of the Dragon gift: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-year-of-the-dragon-february
Maybe make this the launcher message just in case for those who don't frequent the forums, loved dragon lord and would hate for people to miss out. Regardless, thanks for the reminder.