If you encountered a VIP subscription issue with an expansion purchase please post up your ticket number here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratgin

I'm normally a rather patient person...but a month of no VIP has me starting to get upset...and then to see this:

VIP players get free daily Gold Rolls on Daily Dice from September 8th through October 10th!

I sincerely hope that means you'll have us fixed before then, otherwise I'll really be upset. It's bad enough we're missing out on the weekly rolls.
Same, mine renewed same day as the store patch and been broken since. They can’t seem to fox it and wall of silence from them is deafening

We are working to resolve reports that some players have experienced a loss of their VIP subscription benefit after making a purchase of an expansion, and we need some specific cases to help us investigate.

If you ran into this issue after making an expansion purchase, please make sure you have a ticket in with Customer Support and then post your ticket number in this thread as a reply below.

We need to associate these forum reports with game accounts through our help system. Thanks!
Your request (312459) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. *** man.
-$16.18

DAYBREAK GAME COMPAN

Activity Occurred on 9/1/2023​

healertank

I was 3 month auto renewal vip when I got the premium Vecna (just so I could get more storage and the quests, really didn't care about anything else) last month sometime. It wouldn't process payment until I removed all credit card info and then had to reinput card info. But it also showed me as not auto renewal for Vip and that it would expire soon for some reason although I should have had near the full 3 months left because it had just charged me last month again. Then sometime after the vecna purchase I all of sudden was downgraded & I had to pay for vip again although I should have had about 2+ months left I think until next charge. I didn't think anything about it until I saw this topic on forums today (I don't check forums that often) so I put in a ticket today just after seeing this bug report but I don't recall the dates of my purchases. Yall's bug reporting system is weird and there was no option for vip problems. Give us the ticket number right when we submit a ticket instead of making us go relog into something else.

edit: found ticket number via email: 312596

Last edited:

Ratgin

Been a full month since i could play... guess what came out of my bank today!!! VIP again... so thats now 2 months of vip wasted plus an expansion.

MelK

Okay so what's going on with this thing? Any updates? I am not sure if I should just wait on my ticket for instructions or try to start a new subscription?

Stormdancer

I've heard nothing yet...which is making me lose faith in the company. I've been without VIP benefits for a month now, and the lack of transparency and communication is disturbing.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
I've heard nothing yet...which is making me lose faith in the company. I've been without VIP benefits for a month now, and the lack of transparency and communication is disturbing.
You know the old saying:

No news is SSG news.

Phelot

VP was working OK after Vecna purchase. PayPal renewal of VP was due today. Now says I'm premium.
Ticket #312972.

Meastbode

My account no longer appears to be VIP although I am enrolled in auto-pay. I deleted all cards from my account and entered my current card (which was already on file), and I am unable to upgrade to VIP.

ticket #313003

Kathwynn

I know this is off topic, but I really need to know. I went into the store to change my payment method. I get the failed renewal message, pay now, change vip, and cancel button. None of which offer to change my payment method. The other 2 tabs do not help either. as the general only has the ability to change font size. Shows my current ddo points and what toon I am currently on. The last tab tell me that I have no active coupon.

Could someone help an old guy out and tell me what I am missing?

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
I've had the VIP problem and more, but I finally, after much trial and persistence I got my VIP purchased again and working.
Maybe this can help someone.
I do not use steam, just direct payment in the DDO store.
So far, I got my VIP back, but I do not know if my renewal will work at end of the month, but... for now;

I was able to remove / edit a couple payment options by 'pretending' to buy ddo points.
you will need to put on your glasses before starting if you haz reading glasses.. lol...

so, click on right corner, 'Buy DDO Points'.. even tho you are not going to buy any... then, pick 700 ddo points as if you going to buy it on the 'not set button (you won't be buying it, it just transfers you to your buying options) ok,
then, it initiates a buying payment area..
then, on the top border under the DDO store words, you will see in teeny tiny letters (don't know why they so tiny, this is where I had to adjust my glasses and get closer to the computer screen) select 'Payment Sources'..
now all your payment options should be listed and you can edit them..
add, edit or remove..
when you done, a 'return to market button' should appear..

repeat if necessary to hopefully have what you are wanting to do.. it took me a few tries then got it. I also re-entered all my info there, and in the MY ACCOUNT site.

may the Force be with you... ;) :coffee:
I know this is off topic, but I really need to know. I went into the store to change my payment method. I get the failed renewal message, pay now, change vip, and cancel button. None of which offer to change my payment method. The other 2 tabs do not help either. as the general only has the ability to change font size. Shows my current ddo points and what toon I am currently on. The last tab tell me that I have no active coupon.

Could someone help an old guy out and tell me what I am missing?

Last edited:

Kathwynn

I've had the VIP problem and more, but I finally, after much trial and persistence I got my VIP purchased again and working.
So far, I got my VIP back, but I do not know if my renewal will work at end of the month, but... for now;

I was able to remove / edit a couple payment options by 'pretending' to buy ddo points.
you will need to put on your glasses before starting if you haz reading glasses.. lol...

so, click on right corner, 'Buy DDO Points'.. even tho you are not going to buy any... then, pick 700 ddo points as if you going to buy it on the 'not set button (you won't be buying it, it just transfers you to your buying options) ok,
then, on the top border under the DDO store words, you will see in teeny tiny letters (don't know why they so tiny, this is where I had to adjust my glasses and get closer to the computer screen) select 'Payment Sources'..
add, edit or remove..

repeat if necessary to hopefully have what you are wanting to do.. it took me a few tries then got it. I also re-entered all my info there, and in the MY ACCOUNT site.

It didn't work :(
I let SSG support know. So we will see what they have to say next.

Stormdancer

add, edit or remove..

This is NOT the issue.

The issue is I renewed my annual VIP subscription, was playing with my VIP subscription showing and giving me all the perks. Approx. two weeks later I bought the Vecna expansion and when I relogged after purchasing Vecna, my VIP subscription was no where to be found. They have my money for VIP, I was using VIP...and now it's gone.

I'm getting pissed off at this point because it's been over a month and it's still not fixed.

Ratgin

This is NOT the issue.

The issue is I renewed my annual VIP subscription, was playing with my VIP subscription showing and giving me all the perks. Approx. two weeks later I bought the Vecna expansion and when I relogged after purchasing Vecna, my VIP subscription was no where to be found. They have my money for VIP, I was using VIP...and now it's gone.

I'm getting pissed off at this point because it's been over a month and it's still not fixed.
Same , over a month now I can’t play (Aug 4 They charged me for my vip renewal which broke the account)

Since then they charged me for another month of vip. I also bought the expansion after account was already broke as they suggested trying a different credit card, It didnt work and i dont have the expansion either )

Not a word from them other then your tickets on hold. They wont answer any requests for an update on my account at all.

They do not care about the customer base what so ever only what money they can squeeze before you give up and walk away.

Last edited:

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
This issue seems to be growing. If it is not addressed soon...
death-spiral1images1.jpg

bvince59

Ticket #313573

I did not purchase the new expansion but from yesterday to today have lost all previously purchased upgrades on my account!

Status
Not open for further replies.