Recent content by Ahpuch

1. Ahpuch

So This Xpack Giveaway Bug, Does It Alter the Year of the Dragon Calendar Schedule or Are We Shafted a Week of Opportunity to Claim Our Xpack?

My wife side eyes me when i say i need to bring the laptop in case a work problem pops up while we are travelling. I think she is on to me.
  2. Ahpuch

Why hasn't the LAG and other technical issues not been resolved?

Elminister created poll with biased and misleading choices?? :eek::eek: How could that have happened???
  3. Ahpuch

Massive source of Lag in Monster Manual

Ok, I don't actually know if there is any lag in the Monster Manual but ya gotta write a headline that brings in the eyeballs. I have seen some "information-void speculation" and want to add some specualtion of my own. But I was thinking about the MM bug for characters that transfered servers...
  4. Ahpuch

So This Xpack Giveaway Bug, Does It Alter the Year of the Dragon Calendar Schedule or Are We Shafted a Week of Opportunity to Claim Our Xpack?

Unless of course one has limited access due to travel or other limitations to access. If you have a 3 week trip planned for the start of May, it could be tight.... But lets not get all worked up and angry. Some of that vitriol needs to be saved for when this happens for VIP rewards and...
  5. Ahpuch

Dark Hunter Trainer?

Sort of buy not quite. If your first level is another class (e.g. rogue), then you need to go the ranger trainer when you decide to go DarkHunter. If you have no ranger or dark hunter levels, when you level up with the ranger, they will ask if you want to be regular old Ranger or a Dark...
  6. Ahpuch

How many total bankable/inventorable tems are in DDO?

BTW, how do yo see those IDs?
  7. Ahpuch

I would hope not. Trying to reuse those IDs is a recipe for performance problems and bugs. With the 10 alphanumeric digits shown that can give 3 quintillion ids making reuse pointless. (For example 1 million players creating an item every second for 32ish years would use 1 quintillion ids).
  8. Ahpuch

Likely in the trillions (ok trillions is big, probably just 10s of billions). The RNG loot provides a lot of permutations. Even the named items by the time you factor in the diffferent permutations of reaper, mythic and augment slots means that every named item has hundreds of variations. And...
  9. Ahpuch

Myth Drannor - Portal?

What your saying seems reasonable but I haven't seen anything from SSG recently that indicates that they are interested in that level of world building. Hopefully I am wrong and this portal is not the only way to MD. How do characters get to Tethyamar (or Search And Rescue)? Those are level...
  10. Ahpuch

Add 10 tokens of the twelve to E3BC saga reward

So true. They were very adamant when GH epic was released without tokens (despite being in eberron) that they werent going to add them to any more quests. It will take a good reason for them to revert IMHO. Both my examples included the word “sell” for a reason.
  11. Ahpuch

Oh i get it. But that is a not a good reason. If you want them added try something like the quests in the twelve that came with WPM are not run very much. Adding tokens to the end chests will add incentive and help sell the adventure pack. Add Tokens of the 12 to Myth Drannor. It will help...
  12. Ahpuch

I wont even go that far considering they were epic dungeon tokens and were renamed to tokens of the twelve to justify not putting the tokens in the new Menace of the Underdark quests. Saying that lore doesnt allow them in eveningstar is missing the fact that they are fine with changing the lore...
  13. Ahpuch

Crimson Dust of Vile Darkness

You may need to target it and then use your interact/use key rather than double clicking on it. But it is doable.
  14. Ahpuch

Seriously SSG?

Man that sucks. Roll another 1 and you could have been 1 in a million*. Now what are you? Nothin special. Ya got surpassed by a clown world appreciator. :) * Yes I know its 1 in 3.2 million but who goes around saying "hey dude, you're 1 in 3.2 million!"
  15. Ahpuch

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

That is actually respectable. Equal to about 18 named items at cap. Of course I still don't have a single weapon fully capped on Sentient XP so I may appreciate it more than many. I would rather have toolkits added but that is unlikely before next year if ever.