Recent content by Alrik Fassbauer

1. A

Festivult "exceptional gift"

I thought that throwing dwarves is forbidden ?
  2. A

Illithid Invasion - Constructive Feedback

Thanks, I didn't know that.
  3. A

On a personal level, I must say that I don't have the feeling as if I had participated there at all. This is due to the fact that I play nowadays primarily once in a week via a "guild run", and apart from that, I'm currently not doing much with DDO. It might be different in different times, but...
  4. A

Regarding Reaper difficulty : We already have some sort of "arms race" going on. Reaper -> difficult -> more stats on items -> higher damage output by characters -> Reapers become easier because of that ... I still do have a few items from ten years ago. One prized possession . A helmet...
  5. A

This is what came into my mind the other day, too. No matter how much I participate with my low level and mid level characters - I only end up unlocking quests for the end game player base, not for me (unless I belong to this player base as well by having an end game character as well). This...
  6. A

Asking the other way round : How can I contribute to this event ? How can I have fun out of this event ?

Hello, instead of criticising, which will get me only remarks that no-one is excluded, I'm turning the table upside down, so to say, and I ask : How can I contribute to this event with my low-level to mid level characters ? How can I have fun out of this event with my low-level and mid-level...
  7. A

Why bother with this event?

As I wrote elsewhere : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_knowledge
  8. A

Profoundly disappointed that the event is limited to people who play reaper.

Those who don't have level 32 characters are excluded. I have only 1 level 30, and that's my highest level character at all. End game players will of course that it is super easy to get to that level range. In my opinion, they are suffering from this, whithout even noticing ...
  9. A

Update 63 Release Notes

... I thought something similar ...
  10. A

First life tank?

Quoting from the DDo Wiki : Dwarf : Greater Dragonmark of Warding . Spell-like ability : Radiant Forcefield Human : Greater Dragonmark of Sentinel : Globe of Invulnerability I don't think that most people would use an Elf as a tank, but the Wiki says : Khorvaire Elf : Greater Dragonmark of...
  11. A

First life tank?

Don't forget Dragonmarks. Some can help as well.
  12. A

Dungeon Master dialogue text

Some quests actually exist or existed as pen & paper campaigns. It might be worth to research whether these campains are still out there, be it on ebay or elsewhere. A few years ago I stumbled upon messages on the official D&D site about "out of print" - or so I understood it - publications...