Recent content by Hammatimes

1. Hammatimes

Update 63 Preview 2: Deck of Many Curses

"Presumably" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. We don't know how exactly these cards are going to be rewarded. Will they scale with reaper or will elite give the max rewards? If it's capped to elite they'll just become a daily that any pugger can grind out and doing these challenges on...
  2. Hammatimes

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

The grind in DDO is already insane but there's a lot of insanely invested players that only live for that grind and have nothing else to do. If the bonuses are just numerical increases then that's not as alienating to the rest of the player base as effects that completely change or enable a...
  3. Hammatimes

Update 63 Preview 1: Named Loot

Lol already mentioned It's a great clicky especially for barb's since it consolidates their raging strength swap as well. Currently barb's would need to scroll Tenser’s then swap and use Titan’s grip, swap back then swap to bloodbark bracers and their blood feast weapon, rage then swap back to...
  4. Hammatimes

Too much "balancing", I've have enough

It was the combination of the active attack changes as well as the weapon W changes where you'd see any significant nerfing in edge cases like a brand new Paladin getting a +10% damage cleave instead of +6d6 cleave at level 2. Most weapon styles weren't hit that hard and some were even buffed...
  5. Hammatimes

3 divine crusader bugs

"This blessing is so strong that any allies who are dead are resurrected with their Maximum Hit Points" The resurrect portion only specifies allies, the last sentence stating that the ability can only affect you once per rest is using the generic you to state a limitation of the ability which...
  6. Hammatimes

vistani knife fighter vendetta/blessed blades bug

This was called WAI the last time a dev commented on it I believe for balance issues, they're both typed as a weapon buff similar to Kensei's One-Cut. Cetus used to raise the issue that this also meant that they could not stack with arti buffs like deadly but they changed the typing to allow it...
  7. Hammatimes

Occult Slayer Bugs

Oops, tested again and it seems to be working on everything except completely unarmed. I think the small aoe and thrusting animation must have thrown me off initially. I can get the 18 second sleep to work if they're not immune but any sort of damage or dot like meltfang will wake them up which...
  8. Hammatimes

Occult Slayer Bugs

Thanks! I tested it on a female human using a one handed club. It did work with a falchion but that's just basic strikethrough.
  9. Hammatimes

KoTC Bugs

Awesome, thanks so much!
  10. Hammatimes

KoTC Bugs

That would be the expectation but I've raised the issue and other issues multiple times with no response so it's just a sort of running joke at this point. I know they can't respond to every little thing but the lack of feedback on feedback weakens the whole process. It did go live? You can...
  11. Hammatimes

Occult Slayer Bugs

1. Seeker Strike is meant to be a melee cleave attack but it is only a single target attack. 2. Ear Smash is a static +15% damage for all 3 ranks. From U62 Notes: "Attacks that used to deal in .5[W] scales have been rounded up to 10%. We're going to try to keep things on multiples of 10% if...
  12. Hammatimes

KoTC Bugs

I've already reported these a long time ago in game 1. Smiting Ranged Smite does not add the extra to-hit or damage when attacking an evil creature. This was a normal shot, normal smite, then an exalted smite. The normal smite also did not trigger smitten but did trigger empowered smite...
  13. Hammatimes

Update 62-1 Release Notes

Is there going to be a comment on the cleave balancing? Cleave was buffed from 10% to 20% Great Cleave was buffed from 20% to 40% Supreme Cleave was buffed from 20% to 30% Exalted Cleave was nerfed from 30% to 10% Avenging Cleave was nerfed from 50% down to 30%, now up to 40% Divine Vessel both...
  14. Hammatimes

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, October 4th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

But they weren't, they were nerfed to 10% and 30% which is why I'm asking their justification because their reasoning of being accessible at a low level makes no sense.