Search results

1. LrdSlvrhnd

Lamannia U66 Preview 1 Release Notes

Weirdly, I was *literally* wishing for this less than a week ago.
  2. LrdSlvrhnd

OFFICIAL: Character Builder Lite

Hi all, Some of the Swashbuckler enhancements are priced incorrectly. Resonant Arms, On The Mark, and Second Skin have all dropped from 2 to 1 point. Not sure about others as I didn't really get a chance to look at stuff I wasn't taking.
  3. LrdSlvrhnd

Hardcore characters don't receive Saltmarsh VIP ticket.

Same thing happens with the Alabaster Lioness, I feel like there are a couple of other things that pop into place when you transfer to live, though no idea why they're not turned on for HC.
  4. LrdSlvrhnd

Hardcore PSA

I mean I get that with characters who've never been on HC so...
  5. LrdSlvrhnd

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, December 6th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Are these changes permanent (particularly the saga list) or just for the festival? It'd be really nice if at least the saga bit were permanent.
  6. LrdSlvrhnd

Update 64+ Preview 1 Feedback: Cat'Astrophe Loot

So who's got the video of the ball o' yarn "firing hilariously"?
  7. LrdSlvrhnd

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

And I got the first on Thelanis. I feel so speshul now LOL
  8. LrdSlvrhnd

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Much nicer than the last one. Don't even have to play with levers!
  9. LrdSlvrhnd

Hi, I was just updating one of my characters and couldn't reconcile the favor, so I went through... Turn the Page & The Devils to Pay are both worth 5 favor, not 6 as listed here! (Also Fire Over Morgrave isn't listed at all, and is worth 9 favor.) The wiki for Turn the Page was incorrect but...
  10. LrdSlvrhnd

Thanks for all this work!!
  11. LrdSlvrhnd

Legendary chronoscope next raid confirmed

Honestly I don't want them to do LToD until we get to L40 level cap, I don't want it to fall by the wayside as soon as we hit another level increase.
  12. LrdSlvrhnd

Legendary chronoscope next raid confirmed

I really hope if they do this they do it as a copy-paste into a new quest entirely, rather than kicking eChrono to the curb. Still not sure why they junked eLoB & eMA when they made those Legendary since they were already different quest-givers, but there's a difference between 6/20/34 (or...
  13. LrdSlvrhnd

Also, speaking of universal tomes: Is there any way to fix them so they don't 'count' at first level? Racial stuff can all be taken at L1 for free, but Universal points still cost in the leveling guide, which throws the guide off slightly, and pushes the final enhancements to the end of the...
  14. LrdSlvrhnd

While I was in there, I set the PermDestinyPoint min/max to 13/34... I know the Min is accurate, but just wanted to check the math on the Max, it's +1 for the new tree itself and an additional +1 for the new EPLs, correct?
  15. LrdSlvrhnd

Pretty sure it's just two +1 tomes available (Sharn & Vecna), or if there *is* a source for another point I'd love to find it!
  16. LrdSlvrhnd

Extended Downtime Notice: Wednesday, August 2nd 12:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) - 11:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

We pay for X days. They're removing a day. It's just right that we get the extra day tacked onto the end of the subscription.
  17. LrdSlvrhnd

Updated DDO Store Preview: Thursday, June 29th

At least those are shown in your character sheet now, under Inherent Feats.
  18. LrdSlvrhnd

Lamannia Update 60 Preview 2 - Overview

Why are you trying to steal our joy? LET THE GIANT HOP TO HIS GIANT HEART'S CONTENT.
  19. LrdSlvrhnd

Lamannia Update 60 Preview 2 - Overview

...The panther dance with a male warforged looks... less good lolol It looks like I'm trying to milk the cat, it's hilarious.
  20. LrdSlvrhnd

U60 Lamannia Preview 2 - Expansion Pack Loot

Swapping set bonuses? Wow, that's nifty! I would've figured it'd be like other crafting where you can't easily change. It won't be as easy, because there will be ings involved. Once you get a boatload of them, of course, you'll be able to do that, unless of course they make it so you can't...