Search results

1. T

Poll on Polls

I think we should have a poll on the amount of polls. Because why not? I mean i need a poll just to know if I need a poll.
  2. T

Premium Account TR problem

I have a level 17 toon I am trying to do a lesser tr on, but everytime I have it done and hit create, I get can not create. I have 30 character slots of which I only have 29 toons, so it can't be because I don't have the slots for it. Any help, suggestions, whatever would be appreciated.
  3. T

Daily Gold Rols in March

So Gift of the Silver Dragon in March states VIP Gold Rolls through March. Now I may be a bit old, but it does seem to me that as this is March 1'st and there is no Gold Roll, did they just decide to not do it?
  4. T

Merry Christmas

To all my DDO friends, and those yet to be made, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a joyful and prosperous New Year. be safe my friends and enjoy family. They can be gone before you know it.
  5. T

Underdark Warriors Plate

So I got the mount, but not the armor or any of the other underdark cosmetics. Do you not get it in hardcore? Or am I missing someone to talk to?
  6. T

Bound Tomes

Here is an idea. How about letting us feed those worthless tomes that you get every life from favor rewards to our weapons. That way at least they would be of some use to us that do not do Cannith Crafting. I mean what better way to give some purpose to tomes that would otherwise just take up...
  7. T

User Agreement

How do I get rid of the end user agreement everytime I log in?
  8. T

screen shot on forums?

How do you post a screen shot on the forums?
  9. T

Account Launcher

I run multiple accounts and have a problem with the drop-down menu. Every time I go to log in it adds another of my already name account on it. So, for the moment I have my login name on it 6 times. Is there a way to delete 5 of them?
  10. T

Max XP in Mabar

Is there a level cap on Mabar. I ran my level 29 on 37 and got almost 200k. Took my lev 23 on 30 and barely got 30k. is there a formula for it?
  11. T

Crystal Cove

Have the dev's decided not to have CC this year? Or did they perhaps just forget? I know most ppl already have everything, but we have a few new players in our guild that could benefit from the eq and experience.
  12. T

Need a good DH bow build

Does anyone have a good DH bow build? I like the ranged rangers. thanks
  13. T

Game Freezing Up

Anyone else having problems with the game freezing for 5-20 seconds at a time? I have had this problem since the update. If anyone knows a solution to it I would really appreciate it.
  14. T

Lock ups

My game has 5-10 second lockups, ever since the last update. Was wondering if anyone else is having the same issues or is this just a new problem for me? If anyone knows what this is and has a fix for it , I would really appreciate it. Thank you
  15. T

Gianthold Epic Slayer

The slayer area is not counting "other races" that's a lot of xp lost. I tried on 3 different characters, and none of them got credit for any "other race" kills. Anyone else having this problem? I did do a bug report on it.