Search results

1. Col Kurtz

Drunken & Dragons

Who loves to play DDO and enjoy some Libations? What do you drink while playing DDO? Is it more fun? Less? or just a 'different experience;)'
  2. Col Kurtz

Prison of Planes buggin??? end fight

Last 2 times in epic, the fight starts without dialogue. Now, we can talk to the Boss after the fight starts...though it's tricky to grab the moving enemy;) ..and chat while being attacked. This a common bug for the last few months? or am I just lucky:)
  3. Col Kurtz

lvl18 Vecna gear?

anyone using/farming this stuff? there's so many good lvl20 items upgradeable from their heroic versions, I'm not really seeing a point to the lvl18 ml Vecna stuff? I guess if I had bank space...maybe mostly asking cause I found a pretty cool helm Univ Investigator's Helm. >qual dodge2%/25...
  4. Col Kurtz

Freds Date may need some bugs fixed

Just in there and I killed one of the carnival bosses before his lackeys were dead. Two still alive became un-targetable and the npc wont talk to finish that game. Hadda altf4 to get out since there's no exit +the crystal wouldnt stop spamming text after that part completed cool quests so...
  5. Col Kurtz

Dwarf Bard Daxe a reasonable possibility?

Just curious, after I do this 3rd dwarf racial, I'd like to try something that uses my dwarf axes + progresses my long road to completionist. Without scouring the trees, I figured I'd ask here;) Is there a feat or enhancement to swashbuckle with a heavy weapon like dwarf axe? I kind of doubt...
  6. Col Kurtz

Dark Hunter Splash > for paladin?

someone sent me a PM suggesting to try 15/5 pali/dark hunter. suggesting this combo as a TWF can produce premium dps against red names and bosses? I have 1 more pali life to run and was curious what from dark hunter tree makes this worthwhile. I just scanned the tree quickly and do not see...
  7. Col Kurtz

G Land card trade?

This may be last weekend to farm the cards w sagas. Curious if anyone wants to trade I have 120 accursed and 120 otherworldly extras, but not gotten the forbidden to drop in a saga yet >>>anyone want either of my extras for 120 forbidden? I am guessing the cards that drop are random...
  8. Col Kurtz

Dread Isle set augment..where do they slot to?

dont see anywhere in wiki so i figured I'd ask here. picked up the firemouth set augment but, it wont go in a clear or orange augment slot where do we slot these things? it looks clear..but has an orange border...they really should say where they slot on the item >DDO ;)
  9. Col Kurtz

Lookin for Sanctified Fervor Filigrees (G-Land)

hiyas..normally i'd just farm em, but this one is a rare drop got 3/5 so far (no rares) charisma PRR smite evil (dont need those 3 unless a rare version is available) ?anyone wanna trade/sell? I have a decent pile of all sorts other filigrees in my bank(some rares.lol) *free is even better...
  10. Col Kurtz

Items with Insightful Doublestrike

HIYAs! Just did 1st Pali/melee life in about 6+ years, was pretty fun :) Is there an existing thread on this subject? link it up ! Or post those glorious insightful doublestrike named items here;) (going back to lvl1 and would love to know what to bother farming along the way) I can craft...
  11. Col Kurtz

New PC /no audio

hi... hooked up a new PC that had audio during the PC setup(so I know it worked at default) but, ddo has no audio yet...gotta go to work now, hoping some ideas to get it working pop up here when I get home tonight. (yea wrong forum jong:) but I know i'll get a quicker response here) TY
  12. Col Kurtz

Where the Metal meets the Meat of D&D

LMAO
  13. Col Kurtz

Daily Gold Roll Cover Page Art

This is pretty much for the dev's. Why do you have a Gold 20 sider for the Gold roll art on the main loading page? We roll two 10 siders for % rolls.LMAO We do appreciate the gesture, of course. Thank You
  14. Col Kurtz

Spellcaster, weapon Fang question

Bright fang >extra untyped damage shadow fang >extra curse damage Iridiscent fang >+5 spell DC's I see a few top builds posted using the +5 DC one ... just curious if the masses find the extra damage from the other 2 fangs helpful (seems like either those two could be better for...
  15. Col Kurtz

Cheeseburger in Paradise

RIP jimmy
  16. Col Kurtz

witch hunt >what makes that scroll pop up?

run this dozens of times and that scroll beatrice wants seems to not want to show up after getting the signal you are close. Circle that spot 20 times and nothing > then eventually it pops up. is there some secret mechanic to make it appear after getting close? search sure don't work.
  17. Col Kurtz

Vistani

Vistani capstone is being preached as the 'only viable melee option right now in some other discussions. Melee builders please elaborate. I do see some juicy things in this tree (now that I actually looked at it) -immune to fear -immune to energy drain +5% dblstrike +25% competence to hit...
  18. Col Kurtz

Boss immune to Damage / friends in low places

Done this quest a ton over the years(prob the lynchpin that got me to swap to a AOE caster) But, today while fighting the boss..he went 100% immune to damage -at 1st I thought it was Lag, but by the time I got down to 500 spell points and all his lackeys were dead, I knew something was weird...
  19. Col Kurtz

Weird Stuff You Discover/Find:)

Just turned on ransack info recently (i'm sure some others must of noticed this before) >Key Chest in Black Lock "chest ransack resets in: 82years, 6 months,1 week, 3 hours, 22 minutes, 8 seconds LMAO:)
  20. Col Kurtz

Reliquary Weapons ...any good to use?

I was really hoping these could fill or upgrade my spell sceptre(s) But, I see the kinetic one i was gonna maybe get has 155 spell power / while my borderlands one has 166(with insightful) Not sure ddo was thinking clearly when making these reliquary items...a lvl20 has better power than a 32...