Search results

1. Eme

Add an informative NPC for ingredients

There should be an NPC somewhere, who is informative and helpful, just like the DDO Wiki but keeping it all within game, along the lines of: - You speak to him: ' Hello, Dave the Well Read Librarian, can you help me with a curious thing, please?' - Dave The Well Read Librarian: ' Sure thing...
  2. Eme

shard exchange- vanishing items?

I had 9 things come off auction at the shard exchange, an hour later and they are still not in my mail. This is on Orien.
  3. Eme

legendary Chronoscope tent invisibility

I play a dwarf monk, 9 out of 10 times when I go in to the tent at the end of legendary chronosccope raid I am invisible to myself. It makers it hard to see where i am standing. Doesn't seem to do it for others in the raid, just me.
  4. Eme

new quest loot?

Has there been any mention of what loot is in the new quests, as yet?
  5. Eme

please add a trip effect here

Please add a trip effect here :)
  6. Eme

tumble's bugged

have three charges, tumble once, second tumble fails and does nothing (just stands there but uses charge unless you decide to wait ), then third tumble works. No flow to it at all. #Fail
  7. Eme

Put a share quest button on the quest UI portal window

It would be very helpful to put a share quest button actually ON the quest portal window UI, handier than to sift through quest logs to give newer players a direction to head to if far away
  8. Eme

VIP +15% bonus days

After subbing for a month for the additional +15% VIP xp bonus, then cancelling right after so it was only a months worth that covered the bonus days. I came to the conclusion that: if that was the permanent VIP bonus, I would keep a sub running, and would level a heck of a lot more past lives...
  9. Eme

Where do the new augments come from?

Those new augments released with the chrono raid update,does anyone have any idea where they come from?
  10. Eme

Cleansing card should be one of the deck options

The cleansing card should be one lucky option you can get when you make a deck. It would be like getting the joker in a new pack of cards.
  11. Eme

Loathe the new drifting lotus animation

Lotus has been changed to another whirlwind animation, how exceedingly, exceptionally, remarkably dull this is going to be. You had one of the most fun moves and animation in any game I have ever played in 40 years, and you've slowly killed everything about it. repetitive , repetitive...
  12. Eme

Star fragment frame- let it do more

The star fragment frame feels depreciated, within one update the majority of the items are mediocre stats, and just feels lame for something from the stars and not at all nebulous and worth the crusade to get together. I think it should have an additional use, that would make it otherworldy...