Search results

1. FaustianBargain

Axe question

IIRC many of the weapons in Wheloon don’t take sentience for some reason, so I expect it’s a typo or error from the template for level 20+ weapons.
  2. FaustianBargain

Please fix Necro!!!

What’s the problem with picking up all of the quests and then just running them when you’re the appropriate level? Does a level 5 character die if they talk to the wrong quest giver or lose XP for having the level 8s open in the journal for a little while?
  3. FaustianBargain

Shan to Kor Part 2 mystery

“We are planning a saw enhancement pass to bring them more in line with hammer.”
  4. FaustianBargain

Classic DDO Server

Antique bronze tokens for guild renown
  5. FaustianBargain

Myth Drannor --- And the Question of Loot...

/SSG slaps roof of DDO, “You can fit so much level 15 in this bad boy.”
  6. FaustianBargain

Thinking about making a 2nd account, thoughts?

Not much to add except to emphasize the time tradeoff; in particular some of the quests far into wilderness zones can be quite annoying and you’re very conscious of your XP boosts ticking down. Depending on your other motivations and gear needs, it’s a great way to double your chances at named...
  7. FaustianBargain

Classic DDO Server

When my fighter found a +2 shocking battle axe I was stoked. The kind of stuff I don’t even waste a backpack space on to sell or break down for essences these days. I also don’t miss having to link my Harry beater in chat by certain fussy raid leaders.
  8. FaustianBargain

So excited for Myth Drannor!

Back to Eveningstar and the King’s Forest Desert.
  9. FaustianBargain

So excited for Myth Drannor!

Even the powerful can not read all producer’s letters in all places at once.
  10. FaustianBargain

Please keep the curse cards as a saga reward beyond the holidays

The tax on people with poor math skills.
  11. FaustianBargain

The problems with rangers

Rangers should’ve fired Tortorella a lot sooner and really haven’t found their way since. Surprised he never had an aneurysm while coaching.
  12. FaustianBargain

Requesting inspirational screenshot of hen's teeth items please!

Where is pell check when you need it? For response to the OP, somewhere in the old forums exists a screenshot of a (maybe 2010?) double Chattering Ring bravery bonus Titan raid run. That was about as hen’s teeth as it gets for the time.
  13. FaustianBargain

Is Tumbling really a full speed monk???

Seems like the wing variation for a favored soul of The Traveller.
  14. FaustianBargain

Is Tumbling really a full speed monk???

Far more like Festivus. We should be on feats of STR soon enough.
  15. FaustianBargain

Merry Christmas

And bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it.
  16. FaustianBargain

Which PURE class gives the most imbue dice?

Wait, are you saying that quests designed to require coordination among a greater number of players might require thoughtful play and attention to detail? 🤯
  17. FaustianBargain

Secret ingredient

Very environmentally conscious using a renewable resource like troll.
  18. FaustianBargain

does kroz 'nek spawn anymore?

Got him on my last run last life on epic. R1 probably maybe 2 or 3, don’t remember for sure.
  19. FaustianBargain

Patching server down?

Brilliant. Totally forgot this existed.
  20. FaustianBargain

Amazing spell points!

Hope spell point potions go on sale soon.