Search results

1. A

Genuine question: Why doesn't VIP spell swap apply to Wizards?

Because wizards can swap spells in any tavern or at any shrine already.
  2. A

Seriously SSG?

Absolutely. As Terry Pratchett pointed out, 1 in a million chances come up 9 times out of 10.
  3. A

Seriously SSG?

What are the odds? Sheesh! (Yes I know. 1 in 160000)
  4. A

Most satisfying character action ingame

^ This. The best thing in the game, close followed by mass frog.
  5. A

whats with the focus window?

This is what happens when you let AI do the imaging for you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  6. A

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

To be brutally frank, who cares? Does anyone really spend enough time at level 1-3 to put together a "best" gear set? You can wear rangen and still do fine at that level.
  7. A

Does Draconic Power Attack stack with Improved Power attack?

I have my answer. It is yes.
  8. A

Well, I made the mistake of not taking baseline numbers before taking the IPA so this is mostly an eyeball test. I was whacking away at the training dummy in my ship and did not see any noticeable uptick in damage that I would expect if they stack. Not scientific, I know. I would rather...
  9. A

Title pretty much says it all. IPA is from the warforged racial enhancement and DPA is from the fighter ravager enhancement. I could not find an answer on the forums and from tests they don't seem to stack but I could be wrong. Or... they could be intended to stack but don't don't...
  10. A

You were killed by Your hit points falling due to your constitution bonus decreasing.

Meh, it happens to everyone at least once. My first time I swapped out an item that had my CON bonus on it and that dropped my HP low enough to die. Everyone in my party laughed (including me) and called me a noob (including me) and I learned. I have seen a few "end of rage" deaths as well...
  11. A

You were killed by Your hit points falling due to your constitution bonus decreasing.

SCOTUS just heard arguments like this and they are likely to rule that sleeping in public is illegal. :)
  12. A

Helm progression

I like to use the Hardened Hide Helm from Slavers for the middle levels until I get a replacement at 15 from whichever Sharn set I am using. The 35% insightful fort is nice to have.
  13. A

Are Rogues Just Bad?

No.
  14. A

Controversial: The DDO Parser, is it time?

Yes, that one too
  15. A

Controversial: The DDO Parser, is it time?

This whole discussion reminds me of the old "link your BB" days...
  16. A

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

So I just finished a fun but frustrating round of golf (qualifies as touching grass) that included a couple of nice birdies as well as a disastrous quadruple bogey. Did I miss anything? And why isn't my game starting?
  17. A

Thanks SSG by players that bought XP potions for reaper pass expected in 2023.

I don't know about you but my XP pots don't spoil and will still be good when the actual RXP increase comes. Did yours come with a "sell by" date?
  18. A

Vish back for a moment, whats new?

Well, I just saved 15% on my auto insurance, so that's new.
  19. A

Tumbling backwards uses charge?? probably shouldn't...

Since the whole point of tumble is to avoid getting hit in combat this is going to have to be a hard NO. The ability to move very fast while tumbling was a mistake and now it has been fixed. Stop whining for the mistake to come back.
  20. A

18th Anniversary Unique Reward for this 18th Year of the Game.

They were already worthless because of duping.