Dragon's Hoard locations

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Just checked the no alarms optional in Frame Work (since I hadn't heard anyone having done that version), not a golden chest.

Crell_1

I just want to note for the OP, that the Murut optional only giving the chest in EPIC is intended. Its not meant to be in heroic. =/

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I picked up my 7th one today and am now parking until after the patch. I don't really want to grind things out twice, so waiting until I can claim things before doing more.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Just wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone for their help and support going through this latest puzzle. I know there were some problems, but loving the hunt!
Other than the vendor removal being highly problematic, the event itself is quite good. I wonder if Lich is behind it since they did the nebula fragment altar hunt.

Dredre9987

I would like the info that you have. Is that a "yes, there is one", or a "no, there is not one". Thanks for checking that optional either way.
The hint I had was a hint that, to me, could only point to a single quest in DDO. My long time friend and running mate runs this every life and truly enjoys the quest so shout out to Turtle for making me run this quest til my eyes bleed ;) . I have run everything in DDO over the years but this was an easter egg that is only in one place, It was Study in Sable but the optional I had incorrect at first guess until I thought some more about it ( and decided it had to be save all guests ) and pestered Deathy to run it under level. He and his group did not know the quest well so I helped guide them through, All credit for the find goes to Deathy and his group ( sorry didnt catch their names but they deserve the credit as well ) for doing it.

I also have to put a shout out to Crell because the hint would not have been in my possession without them.

If anyone wants to look at some of the easter eggs DDO has this wiki page lists almost every single one https://ddowiki.com/page/References_in_DDO

The hint in question I can DM if anyone likes to see my thought process.

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
i don't play hc and i didn't read the whole thread, i'm sorry if this will be a useless post, if it was already suggested and checked, i just wanted to suggest an optional i'd totally put a secret in it because it is never run and players tend to forget it exist :) the fleshmaker opt available only after quest completion by going back to the npc.

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
i don't play hc and i didn't read the whole thread, i'm sorry if this will be a useless post, if it was already suggested and checked, i just wanted to suggest an optional i'd totally put a secret in it because it is never run and players tend to forget it exist :) the fleshmaker opt available only after quest completion by going back to the npc.
It appears all 13 parts of the dragon's hoard have already been located and that Fleshmaker's spot isn't where any of them were found.

Nice idea, though.

AEIOU

It appears all 13 parts of the dragon's hoard have already been located and that Fleshmaker's spot isn't where any of them were found.

Nice idea, though.
I didn't think we knew how many total pieces there were, how did I miss that?

Dredre9987

Eberron's special number is 13, everything comes in 13's usually with one lost or broken, so 13 pieces makes perfect sense as this game has always been about Eberron at it's core.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I didn't think we knew how many total pieces there were, how did I miss that?
There's been no verification of anything; there's still quests that haven't been checked. We'll know for certain about various theories when the vendor is restored tomorrow; until then assume nothing concrete.