Dragon's Hoard locations

Homepage

這並沒有改變將一些寶箱隱藏在 Expansion 付費專區後面的事實是非常蹩腳的......以這種方式進行尋寶遊戲部分並與大型 F2P / VIP 玩家群對抗是一個有意的選擇。我只是不認為這是一個明智的選擇(如果需要 Feywild 寶箱來完成它),因為你有這麼多其他每個人都可以訪問的任務。請記住,由於最近的所有更改,您仍然有一群玩家無法使用網站商店購買擴展包。
That maybe not a question now,we have 8 chest now, so it is over7

Crell_1

Does anyone know if you get the footprints for them seven or if you have to find more?
We have no way of knowing until the NPC is turned back on. My advice would be to get your 7 and just log out til the NPC is back.

Bunker

If 7 are required. But there are 8 found so far. Can anyone confirm that they are all different? Maybe there are 7 types, but more than 1 place for each? Or maybe they are all different.

MrDorak

0KIMhs3.jpg

Search and Rescue optional has one.

Owlbear

That maybe not a question now,we have 8 chest now, so it is over7
Well, thats why I said: "I just don't think it's a smart choice (if the Feywild chest is needed to complete it) when you have so many other quests that everyone can access." and before that "But who knows.. maybe there are more than 7 chests. So you can still get 7 if you missed one by a few levels or don't own a pack."
Would be a bad move to put the reward behind an Expansion paywall. So glad more chests are showing up.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Well, thats why I said: "I just don't think it's a smart choice (if the Feywild chest is needed to complete it) when you have so many other quests that everyone can access." and before that "But who knows.. maybe there are more than 7 chests. So you can still get 7 if you missed one by a few levels or don't own a pack."
Would be a bad move to put the reward behind an Expansion paywall. So glad more chests are showing up.
Until people find out that there's a 2nd tier reward for turning them all in... Of course, no one will know for another week one way or another as the HC vendor was removed and isn't expected to be fixed until next week with a patch.

Varsha Ravenlock

I've seen the alert pop up 3 times now and each time it justs says "Someone". So either it's the same character or they're not naming names, which is probably more likely.
It probably is not naming it because a full group could discover it and that's a lot of spam all at once.

DanceSC

dang, so even if I held levels and made sure I dind't miss anything, I still need to pay for feywild in order to get this reward...

rabidfox

The People's Champion
dang, so even if I held levels and made sure I dind't miss anything, I still need to pay for feywild in order to get this reward...
There's more hoard locations than the 7 item requirement so you don't need to. If there's a 2nd tier reward requiring more (completely unknown) then you would need Feywild for it.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Or to stop people from instantly sending tells to that person asking about it.
I doubt this is the exact reason. It just tends to get instantly announced in General Chat anyway. Personally, I think it's just to stop issues with who would get attributed the discovery - is it the person that opened the chest? The party leader? The person who completed the optional?