Hey Tonquin!

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
The lighting in Endless revels is still... wrong:
Z6F99LW.jpeg

And forum related, why do blocked persons posts show up when choosing new posts? When clicking New Posts, why would it list threads that have a new post but ONLY from someone on your blocked list?
iKNeH0u.jpeg

QuantumFX

Hey Tonquin - Update on Outburst being broken. It seems to be more broken than I initially reported. I respecced out of Scion of Arborea and turned off the Enchant weapons past life stance to get the Magic bypass turned off. The only damage type showing is "Electric". Reapers and the wraiths in "The Bark and the Blade", still take "Immune + Blue Dragon Imbue damage + Weapon procs" as damage.

Xaerxiessia

Lost in Translation
Hey Dear Mr Tonquin!

A weird thing I noticed few month ago about the 'Aspect Ratio' in 'Graphics'.
When in windowed mode with an initial resolution of 1440x900 and aspect ratio of 16:9 on a screen that displays at a standard resolution of 1920x1080, if I switch to full-screen change the ratio to 16:10 then back to 16:9 , the field of view is really wider.
If I switch back to windowed mode , this field of view is kept until I play once more with the ratio.
Is that normal that the fields of view are not the same in windowed and fullscreen modes ?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Sun pillar doesn't support embolden as toggle. The save info in the hover-over for it goes up if I toggle embolden on; so the skill does work correctly if I globally engage it but an individual toggle would be nice.
tqUU2rl.jpeg

Echoes of discord doesn't allow me to embolden it. Unlike sun pillar, toggling on embolden globally doesn't effect the save at all.
tnvraJl.jpeg

Holy fireball doesn't display the pretty new color coded save values in the hover-over.
MYGi0tQ.jpeg

neither does mass cure moderate out of EA
EJovBqP.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
Sun pillar doesn't support embolden as toggle. The save info in the hover-over for it goes up if I toggle embolden on; so the skill does work correctly if I globally engage it but an individual toggle would be nice.

Echoes of discord doesn't allow me to embolden it. Unlike sun pillar, toggling on embolden globally doesn't effect the save at all.
So, in looking into this, I stumbled upon the reason why Embolden doesn't work automatically with all SLAs - so theoretically with an upcoming patch, ALL embolden bugs will be fixed at once and this problem will simply stop happening. Yay!
Holy fireball doesn't display the pretty new color coded save values in the hover-over.
This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

h46av8r

Hey Tonquin,

Given you were just looking at tactical DCs ( https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/improved-trip-bug-or-wai.10063/#post-105890 ), could you take a quick look at this post https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/a-few-thought-about-dragonlord.9567/ under the suggestion topic?
Specifically there is still confusion around Dire Charge DCs and if it really sunders targets as advertised. It says it sunders enemies yet the Dragonlord capstone does not appear to work on said sundered enemies. Given the consensus understanding that the Dire Charge tooltip is wrong - it is actually a stun DC like its Tier 3 and Tier 4 upgrades - we're guessing it also applies an effect that isn't really a sunder for the purposes of the capstone.

Also, per the OP, it would be fabulous if Dire Charge did not share a cooldown with Lead the Charge and Flight of Kings.

Thanks!

Putti

It's currently impossible to 5 star Kobold Island: Short Cuts as the Orthon Lieutenant star isn't granted when killed 5 of them. It seems that perhaps the text was changed back in the day (the requirement used to be 25), but the code wasn't. Unfortunately it's impossible to kill 25 due to the spawn rate.

saekee

long live ROGUE
Could devs post some statement about Legendary Slave Master Busts drop rates? Never seen these thing drop and a lot of slaver corpses can attest to
my efforts.

Would appreciate the mythic boost to my gear 😬

Zaszgul

The feat Improved Feint does not work with strikethrough. It also seems worse than the rogue enhancement Shiv in a variety of other ways too.

Sammy

I was hoping the tooltip revamp would have cleared this, but it looks like the issue of Implosion not listing its save carried over. While I'm at it, I'll list all the wonkiness of Cleric spells that I know of.

Implosion: Save not listed in tooltip.

Aid & Aid, Mass: Bless portion doesn't scale like Bless - only grants +1. Not sure if this is an oversight or WAI. However, it seems odd to me that Aid has a Bless portion yet I still need to slot Bless to get the full buff.

Shield of Faith: Doesn't get proper duration in epics e.g. cast at level 26 only lasts 24 minutes.

Panacea & Healing Domain SLA: Doesn't proc extra healing with Angelic Form.

Positive Energy Burst: Restorative effects are blocked by Death Ward. Also doesn't proc extra healing from Angelic Form which I don't know is WAI or not.

Spells that don't have 5 minute duration below level 5:
Shield of Faith
Aid
Find Traps
Resist Energy
Seek Eternal Rest
Spawn Screen

Trensen

Hey Tonquin!

When one of my toons hit 7000 favor, I was pleasantly surprised to get a note from Nyx. I went and picked up my reward, which was a +8 tome (of choice), which was a shame because it was BtC and I already had +8 tomes for that toon. I don't have a problem with the BtC part, but I usually grind the +2 tomes for Eberron dragonshard fragments. Alas, the +8 tome I received as favor reward was uncrunchable.

Any way those can be made "crunchable" for fragments? i'd hate to have to just drag and destroy it out of my inventory (because it's not sellable, either).

Thanks!

glass_jaws

Hey Tonquin!

When one of my toons hit 7000 favor, I was pleasantly surprised to get a note from Nyx. I went and picked up my reward, which was a +8 tome (of choice), which was a shame because it was BtC and I already had +8 tomes for that toon. I don't have a problem with the BtC part, but I usually grind the +2 tomes for Eberron dragonshard fragments. Alas, the +8 tome I received as favor reward was uncrunchable.

Any way those can be made "crunchable" for fragments? i'd hate to have to just drag and destroy it out of my inventory (because it's not sellable, either).

Thanks!
IIRC anything +5 and above isn't crunchable atm. Would be nice if they were all fixed.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Character with mobility (+1 tumble pip) and 11 ranks in tumble (+1 tumble pip from 10 ranks) has 4 charges. Put on medium (or heavy) armor and lose a pip.

The release notes say:
  • Characters now gain 1 Tumble charge when you train the Tumble skill's rank 10 and rank 20. These charges cannot be earned through effects, abilities, or epic level bonuses to the Tumble skill, but only by training the skill from heroic levels.
No mention of armor types mattering.

Last edited: