Kali's Dark Apostate/Enlightened Spirit HYBRID Melee/Caster IMBUE build

Kalibano

Build Designer & Fun Lover!
Epic Destinies updated to include an extra point gained from unlocking Machrotecnic.

N.B. At this point in time, my builds will NOT include the +1 Universal Tree (Morgrave) bonus.
Unfortunately, for those of us who actively play several alts, the
Ultimate Bundle offering bank space that is useful to one character only is, frankly, not an offer that adequately supports and incentivises playing with alts. Storage is still a massive issue (particularly for multi-alt players like me), that I sadly feel is still not being addressed in a fair and efficient manner. Since the Ultimate Bundle does not support my playstyle, I sadly chose not to support the game in an ultimate manner on this occasion.

Down the line, this tome will be acquired with DDO points (when I can combine double point sales + tome sale), and the builds that depend on universal trees will be the ones to receive suggestions on where to spend it first.

Last edited:

Kalibano

As several people have requested/suggested this (particularly in Discord), I am working towards sharing the DDOBuilder files for all my builds, since I use that program to do all my planning. Hopefully they will be valuable for using in conjunction with their respective forum threads.

The main thread for this build has been updated to include this, under the main title:
1. Kali's Dark Apostate/Enlightened Spirit imbue melee/hybrid build
DDOBuilder file for this build. You can find and download Maetrim's DDOBuilder here.

Do let me know is anyone has issues downloading the file from Goggle Drive (fingers crossed I got all the settings right!)

Very hopeful this will be a useful addition to my threads: thanks to everyone who suggested this.

N.B.
I arrange my DDOBuilder screen as per the image below (not this build in the image), as it helps me view the key aspects of my builds far more easily than opening and closing a bunch of windows. Just thought I'd share my experience, in case its useful:
Maetrim-s-DDOBuilder-sample.jpg

Maetrim's builder is really amazing, I highly recommend it!

Last edited:

LordCripplus

Welcome to my build repository! I've been playing since 2006, and I play to have fun: I don't really care about 'the META'. I have 23 alts, so I actively play practically every class and race available in the game. I design all my builds fully from scratch. Hope you find them useful, and constructive comments/ suggestions are always welcome!

If you would like to contribute towards this effort, any donations will be greatly appreciated. If not, please don't worry: sharing is caring! Just sit back and relax, and enjoy the builds!

1. Kali's Dark Apostate/Enlightened Spirit imbue melee/hybrid build
DDOBuilder file for this build. You can find and download Maetrim's DDOBuilder here.
Dark-Apostate-Avatar.jpg

Preface to the build:
This thread aims to provide the very 'core' of the build. In other words:
- show how it started: its key aims
- indicate the key decisions that can be made to achieve those aims: stats, skills, feats, heroic enhancements, epic destinies
-
all numbers are based on what a first-lifer (or someone with minimal past lives) would have, unbuffed, outside of reaper mode (they do, however, include equipped gear and partially completed filigrees). They are real characters, and those are the numbers I can offer.
- numbers are indicative of the potential minimum amounts that can be achieved with the investments that were proposed
- provide a 'photo' of what your character could look like at endgame during quite a few lives of their 'TR hamster wheel' journey
- show the 'foundations' to be built upon, if a player decides to embark on the 'TR hamster wheel' and go out there to hunt for rare bonuses
-
gear choices are NOT part of the core build, but rather one of the most important ways to invest in the key elements of the core build to make the aims work. It has been added here simply to suggest options/ inspire. No promises are being made towards keeping this updated upon the release of new content.

DISCLAIMER: nobody in real life has been injured on the making of this thread, and nobody will suffer injuries in real life if they try it. DDO is an awesome game, and trying-and-testing + making changes to suit your specific play style are a very healthy aspect of the game. It's how you learn and get better! Try not to stress too much about what some people have to say about how you play your game. Not everyone gets that this is a game, that people are not the same, and don't want the same things! The Mountain has many paths. Have fun!

Primary aim(s) of the build:
1. Area of Effect (AoE) DPS:
> AoE Melee: Bastard sword with strikethrough (inc. Imbue dmg)​
> AoE Evil/Light damage:​
> Dark Apostate non-save spells (1d4 Evil per caster level, doubled vs cursed enemies): 'Prayer' + 'Bless' + 'Bane'
> Imbue dmg via Warlock's 'Eldritch Aura [C1]' (passively every 4s) + 'Eldritch Burst [T3]' (actively every 8s)
> Warpriest's 'Divine Vessel [T5]' cleave: Meteors deal 1d4 light + 1d4 fire per char level (scales with light + fire Spell Power)
> AoE Fire damage:
> Divine Crusader's 'Consecration: Crusade [T3]': deals 1d6 split between fire+light per char level (scales with fire Spell Power)
> Primal Avatar's 'Reborn in Fire [T2]' deals fire dmg (also heals AoE)
> Warpriest's 'Divine Vessel [T5]' cleave: Meteors deal 1d4 fire + 1d4 light per char level (scales with fire + light Spell Power)
> Warlock's 3d6 Fire Pact Damage (scales with Fire Spell Power) via 'Eldritch Aura [C1]' (FORT save, passively every 4s) & via 'Eldritch Burst [T3]' (no save, actively every 8s)
> AoE Force damage:
> Warlock's 'Eldritch Aura [C1]' (2d8 Force dmg, no save, passively every 4s, scales with 125% Force Spell Power) + 'Eldritch Burst [T3]' (no save, actively every 8s, scales 100% with Force Spell Power, accepts metamagics)
> Dino crafting: 'Shadowfang' (a Curse that deals significant Untyped damage over time, possibly affected by Spell Power?)
2. Single-target DPS:
> Non-save spells: 'Divine Punishment' + 'Searing Light' + 'Bestow Curse' (6d6 bane dmg per imbue dice vs undead)

3. Enemy de-buffs:
> Dark Apostate non-save spells: 'Bestow Curse' + 'Doom' +'Prayer' + 'Bane'
> Warpriest's 'Smite Weakness [T2]': 4-7 Vulnerability stacks per 'Smite Foe {C1]' attack
> Divine Crusader's:
> 'Sunder Evil [C4]': AoE, Sunder attack inflicts -10 AC; -25% Fortification; - 3 Saves; for 12s
> 'Bring Down Wrath [T5]': AoE, Weapon crits, apply Vulnerability + Armor destruction stacks

Secondary aim(s):
4. Support healing the frontline:

> Divine Crusader's 'Consecration [T1]' + 'Divine Smite [T1]'
> Warpriest's 'Ameliorating Strike [T4]'
> Primal Avatar's 'Reborn in Fire [T2]' + 'Mantle of Nature: Heart [T2]'
> Enlightened Spirit's 'Brilliance [T4]' (temp HP = CON scorex2 via Eldritch aura)
5. Crowd control: Divine Crusader's 'Consecration: Cower Before Me [T4]'

Key abilities toolbar (main rotation):
Dark-Apostate-Key-abilities-toolbar.jpg

Key strengths & synergies:
A. Charisma:
> Purple Dragon Knight CHA to hit/dmg w Bastard Swords + tactics bonus [T1]​
> Warpriest's 'Divine Might [T1]' for insightful hit/dmg + tactics bonus​
> Divine Crusader's 'Smite Evil [T1]'​
B. Bastard Sword + Orb combo:
> Strikethrough = 170% [always attacks 2 targets (if in range), with a 70% chance to attack 3]
(lvl 31 feat: Two-Handed Speciality)​
> Fast attack speed = 45% ('Single Weapon Fighting' line of feats)
C. Doublestrike = 53%
Dark-Apostate-Attack-bonuses.jpg

D. Weapon Critical profile = 16-20/ x3: War Domain's 'Holy Sword' + Improved Critical (feat)
> Crit multiplier boosts = +2: Divine Crusader's 'Blessed Blades [T5]' (+1 on 19-20 rolls) + 'Overwhelming Critical' (feat, +1 on 19-20 rolls)​
> Increased Vorpal threat range = +1: 'Perfect Single Weapon Fighting' (feat)​
G. Extra damage:
> Ability modifier to dmg = 1.6x: THF Speciality feat (50% more in addition to the existing 10% bonus inherent for wielding a Hand-and-a-Half weapon)​
> +10% damage from Divine Crusader's 'Crusade [T3]'​
> large Insightful bonus: Warpriest 'Divine Might [T1]'​
> 22d6 Light dmg imbue die, scales 100% Spell Power: Enlightened Spirit's toggle 'Spiritual Retribution [T4]'​
> buffable to 26d6 with Divine Crusader's 'Crusade [T3]' + Warpriest's 'Wrathful Weapons [T5]'​
> Enlightened Spirit's 'Spiritual Retribution [T4]' lets imbue die proc on: melee attacks, warlock aura, and warlock blasts ('Eldritch Burst [T3]')​
> 1d6 Law dmg per Epic or Leg level = 12d6: on each attack: Divine Crusader's 'Law of the Divine [T5]'​
> 30d6 Light dmg on Sunder attacks, scales 200% Melee Power (from Divine Crusader's 'Sunder Evil [C4]')​
E. Melee power boosts:
> Filigrees (Sanctified Fervor via Smite Evil + Prowess via PDK Action boost);​
> PDK Melee power Action boost [C1]​
> War domain turn undead​

F. Spell Power boosts: Empower, Maximise and Intensify Spell (feats)
Dark-Apostate-Spellpowers.jpg

H. Survivability (after all, soul stones do zero dps):
> Hit Points bonus = +40%:​
> 20% competence: Warpriest 'Divine Bastion' [T5]​
> 10% sacred: Warpriest 'War Caster: Blur' [C4]​
> 10% Legendary: Winter set​
> Incorporeality = 15%: Dark Apostate's 'Shadow Shrouding [C2+C4]'​
> Concealment = 20%: permanent, Warpriest's 'War Caster: Blur [C4]'​
> Elemental absorption + saves boost: Warpriest's 'Greater Inflame [T3]'​
I share some strategies for general defensiveness and survival in this thread. Come visit if you feel it could be useful to you!

Classes: Dark Apostate (14)/ Warlock (6)
Race: Purple Dragon Knight (requires a +1 heart to swap Fighter level out)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral ('Embodiment of Law' feat + must be non- Good because Warlock Fiend pact)
Main stat: Charisma (level ups here)
Starting stats (36 pts): STR: 10/ DEX: 08/ CON: 16/ INT: 08/ WIS: 15 / CHA: 18
Skills:
Heal/ Spellcraft/ Use Magic Device/ Balance (only a few to qualify for SWF)/ Tumble*
* min 7 points req for Greater Single Weapon Fighting feat
Weapon type(s): Bastard Swords & Orbs

Feats:
Dark-Apostate-Feats.jpg

Heroic enhancements: 83 = 80 + 2 (Racial tomes) + 1 (Universal tome)
Dark-Apostate-Heroic-enhancs.jpg

Epic Destinies: 65 = 61 + 1 (Tome of Fate +3) + 2 (Fey & Dread tomes) + 1 (Historic tome)
Dark-Apostate-Epic-Destinies.jpg

Spells:
Dark-Apostate-Spells-DA.jpg
Dark-Apostate-Spells-Warlock.jpg

Gear Set bonuses:
(not part of the core build: choices based on what supports the main aims of the build best, with the intention to suggest/ inspire)
Dark-Apostate-Gear-Set-bonuses.jpg

Gear (not part of the core build: choices based on what supports the main aims of the build best, with the intention to suggest/ inspire):
Dark-Apostate-Gear-set-labelled.jpg

(PS: Some choices ref gear cater to a much larger personal scheme/tetris where items need to get shared between several alts at endgame, where I normally play in reaper mode 6-10 skulls).

Most important augments to slot:
(Suggestions for where to slot them in the DDOBuilder file for this build).
+10 Melee Power
+10 Damage
+15 Doublestrike
+20 To-hit
+1 Imbue dice
+3 Smite Evil charges
+5% insight All Spell Critical chance
Quickdraw
+1 excep All Ability scores
+2 festive Charisma & Constitution
+5 insight Wisdom
+54 Hit Points/ +32 Sheltering/ +10 resist All Saves
Greater Boon of Undeath / Improved Demonic Shield
Feareater
Ruby of Endless Night (benefits from increased vorpal range: 'Perfect Single Weapon Fighting' feat)

Main Filigree Set bonuses:
Dark-Apostate-Filigree-Set-bonuses.jpg

Filigrees: 14 = 10 (weapon) + 4 (artefact)
Dark-Apostate-Filigrees-all.jpg

Hi, I'm looking to adjust this to use a rune arm instead of an orb. Do you have any advice?

HoopleHead

Why Lawful Good? Couldn't you still gain the effects of your Feat path with Lawful Neutral and avoid a LOT of targeted alignment damage?
As a Bastard Sword build you also lose out on a bunch of choices by choosing 'good'?

Kalibano

Why Lawful Good? Couldn't you still gain the effects of your Feat path with Lawful Neutral and avoid a LOT of targeted alignment damage?
As a Bastard Sword build you also lose out on a bunch of choices by choosing 'good'?
Hey @HoopleHead Thank you for your message.

This build requires Lawful Neutral because of the Warlock pact choice. I have tried to indicate this in the main thread:

Alignment: Lawful Neutral ('Embodiment of Law' feat + must be non- Good because Warlock Fiend pact)

Hope this clarifies things :)

HoopleHead

The
Hey @HoopleHead Thank you for your message.

This build requires Lawful Neutral because of the Warlock pact choice. I have tried to indicate this in the main thread:

Hope this clarifies things :)
Ah.. ok.. I see that... its just that all your screen-shots said 'lawful good'.. so was confused

Kalibano

The

Ah.. ok.. I see that... its just that all your screen-shots said 'lawful good'.. so was confused
Oh, which screeshots are those? I looked at all the images on this thread and I couldn't see it anywhere?
Just trying to make sure I fix it in case it does say that.

Unless you were looking at the image from the DDO Builder: that is a sample image, and doesn't show this build (it's a wizard build in there).
I know there's a lot to read, so easy to miss things, but I did try to include above the image that it did not represent the build in this thread (I put it in orange font below, so easier to spot)

N.B.
I arrange my DDOBuilder screen as per the image below (not this build in the image), as it helps me view the key aspects of my builds far more easily than opening and closing a bunch of windows. Just thought I'd share my experience, in case its useful:
Maetrim-s-DDOBuilder-sample.jpg

If it's in any other image, t would be helpful to know so I can fix it.

Kalibano

Hi, I'm looking to adjust this to use a rune arm instead of an orb. Do you have any advice?
Hi @LordCripplus Thanks for your message.

I think this is a great idea, and one I have been wanting to do for my build too.
Off the top of my head, when I first considered this change I recall planning to replace Draconic Incarnation for Machrotecnic.

Perhaps I could share some of the thoughts I've been considering:
- Primal Avatar is far more useful to this build:
> Reborn in Fire SLA is used a lot, helps a lot achieve one aim: 'Support healing the frontline'​
> spell power (fire/light)​

- Draconic is pretty much a 'path' to the imbue die
> Elemental Blood {C3} is what I would miss the most​
> spell power fire would not be replaced in Machrotecnic, but the extra Rune Arm damage would likely compensate​

- Machotecnic
> extra Melee power via cores (Draconic did not give that)​
> extra hit points via cores, as well as spell points (HPs might help slightly compensate loss of Elemental Blood)​
> core 2 lets rune arm active damage benefit from empower, maximise and intensify (this build has all these feats)​

- Feats:
> Rune Arms work just fine with SWF feats, including Offhand Versatility, so no loss there​

- Gear:
> The offhand slot needs to have the Dread set bonus (currently on orb): the Skelly raid Rune Arm offers that too​
> Raid Rune Arm very appealing because:​
> rune arm active damage is melee range fire blast type, which scales with fire spell power​
> Potential to get extra spellpower and spell crit chance (exceptional bonus)​
> potential for another alchemical attunement DoT​
> Loss of quality CHA without the orb​

> The Rune Arm from the new raid has Dripping with Magma on it​
> might not be worth swapping Dread for Forbidden set (still to be considered further)​

I would definitely go ahead with this idea (and so will I once I get enough time to tweak this).

By the way, the Warpriest T5 Cleave is really nice now: a great buff in this last patch

Hope these thoughts were helpful

Last edited:

LordCripplus

Hi @LordCripplus Thanks for your message.

I think this is a great idea, and one I have been wanting to do for my build too.
Off the top of my head, when I first considered this change I recall planning to replace Draconic Incarnation for Machrotecnic.

Perhaps I could share some of the thoughts I've been considering:
- Primal Avatar is far more useful to this build:
> Reborn in Fire SLA is used a lot, helps a lot achieve one aim: 'Support healing the frontline'​
> spell power (fire/light)​

- Draconic is pretty much a 'path' to the imbue die
> Elemental Blood {C3} is what I would miss the most​
> spell power fire would not be replaced in Machrotecnic, but the extra Rune Arm damage would likely compensate​

- Machotecnic
> extra Melee power via cores (Draconic did not give that)​
> extra hit points via cores, as well as spell points (HPs might help slightly compensate loss of Elemental Blood)​
> core 2 lets rune arm active damage benefit from empower, maximise and intensify (this build has all these feats)​

- Feats:
> Rune Arms work just fine with SWF feats, including Offhand Versatility, so no loss there​

- Gear:
> The offhand slot needs to have the Dread set bonus (currently on orb): the Skelly raid Rune Arm offers that too​
> Raid Rune Arm very appealing because:​
> rune arm active damage is melee range fire blast type, which scales with fire spell power​
> Potential to get extra spellpower and spell crit chance (exceptional bonus)​
> potential for another alchemical attunement DoT​
> Loss of quality CHA without the orb​

> The Rune Arm from the new raid has Dripping with Magma on it​
> might not be worth swapping Dread for Forbidden set (still to be considered further)​

I would definitely go ahead with this idea (and so will I once I get enough time to tweak this).

By the way, the Warpriest T5 Cleave is really nice now: a great buff in this last patch

Hope these thoughts were helpful
Thank you, this was really useful information.

Also, perhaps it'd be worthwhile to drop the 14th cleric level for a level in paladin for the smite evil + cha bonus to saves it provides? Is there a particular reason it's 14 cleric levels?

misterski

Also, perhaps it'd be worthwhile to drop the 14th cleric level for a level in paladin for the smite evil + cha bonus to saves it provides? Is there a particular reason it's 14 cleric levels?
I assume it's for the level 14 domain ability.

Also, you would need 2 levels of paladin for Divine Grace.

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

I hate to be that guy, but why do you take warlock levels? 6 warlock levels isn't enough for the aura to do any meaningful damage, and with this weeks patch the DA imbue is 1d8 vs 1d6 for warlock imbue, thus warlock imbue is just worse. would also get core 5 and 6 of warpriest, which gets the imbue die, constitution, and the spicy +10% weapon damage multi for party members for 18 seconds. also would get celestial bombard, and would get more take next core in DA for imbue die and defense or VKF for haste boost and doublestrike

I dont Like gimps

I hate to be that guy, but why do you take warlock levels? 6 warlock levels isn't enough for the aura to do any meaningful damage, and with this weeks patch the DA imbue is 1d8 vs 1d6 for warlock imbue, thus warlock imbue is just worse. would also get core 5 and 6 of warpriest, which gets the imbue die, constitution, and the spicy +10% weapon damage multi for party members for 18 seconds. also would get celestial bombard, and would get more take next core in DA for imbue die and defense or VKF for haste boost and doublestrike
its a Kali build dont even question it . Im just glad he has the same bio on all his alts so I can debate wether I enjoy having dead weight

Kalibano

Hey again :)

Indeed, as misterski pointed out, I take 14 cleric levels for the domain spell
War-Domain.jpg

In my opinion, it's a strong option, considering:
> the Warpriest tree does NOT grant a crit multiplier bonus​
> it would require 18 cleric levels to grant just crit range bonus (which would eliminate all the benefits of the warlock levels)​

Hope this clarifies things.

Last edited:

Kalibano

Hi @FVSHasBeenGuttedwhyohwhy
Thanks for your message. Do feel free to ask questions, very happy to clarify:

...with this weeks patch the DA imbue is 1d8 vs 1d6 for warlock imbue, thus warlock imbue is just worse...
The warlock imbue toggle applies imbue damage to weapon attacks + eldritch blasts (btw it's the only imbue toggle that does that). This makes the imbue superior to the Warpriest one (at least for this build).

...why do you take warlock levels? 6 warlock levels isn't enough for the aura to do any meaningful damage...
Due to the above, the aura does indeed do meaningful damage (pasted from the main thread, below):

G. Extra damage:
> 22d6 Light dmg imbue die, scales 100% Spell Power: Enlightened Spirit's toggle 'Spiritual Retribution [T4]'​
> buffable to 26d6 with Divine Crusader's 'Crusade [T3]' + Warpriest's 'Wrathful Weapons [T5]'​
> AoE Melee: Bastard sword with strikethrough (inc. Imbue dmg)​
> Imbue dmg via Warlock's 'Eldritch Aura [C1]' (passively every 4s) + 'Eldritch Burst [T3]' (actively every 8s)

N.B. there's a little extra dmg from the basic force dmg from the aura + 3d6 pact fire damage. It all adds up, but the above is the main reason for going Warlock.

...would also get core 5 and 6 of warpriest, which gets the imbue die, constitution, and the spicy +10% weapon damage multi for party members for 18 seconds. also would get celestial bombard, and would get more take next core in DA for imbue die and defense or VKF for haste boost and doublestrike...
Your suggestions seem like a reasonable alternative direction that this build could take.

Some thoughts ref the specifics you suggested:
> To me, the +2 imbue die difference and the 10% damage for 18 secs every 3 minutes are possibly being offset by min 22d6 light dmg that scales with light spellpower (and this build has 715+) every 4 seconds passively + every 8 secs actively. I don't have the maths to back this up, though.

> The +2 CON is possibly offset by Brilliance (Your Eldritch Aura, when active, provides you and nearby allies with a Determination bonus to Temporary Hitpoints equal to your Constitution score. Level 20+ characters receive twice as many hitpoints).

> I get more light spellpower in ES than in cores 5 and 6 of Warpriest

> Though I lose the potential extra defenses from C5 Dark Apostate (incorporeality and concealment), I get potentially stronger defenses from ES (as incorporeality + concealment are both reduced in reaper mode, while PRR and MRR are not)

also would get celestial bombard,
This build has zero investment in spell DCs, as it only uses damage spells that cannot be saved

> Dark Apostate non-save spells (1d4 Evil per caster level, doubled vs cursed enemies): 'Prayer' + 'Bless' + 'Bane'
2. Single-target DPS:
> Non-save spells: 'Divine Punishment' + 'Searing Light' + 'Bestow Curse' (6d6 bane dmg per imbue dice vs undead)

All in all, Dark Apostate was all about evil damage, so Enlightened Spirit was a very synergistic option. And since I did not have to care about spell DCs at all, 6 levels in another class was a viable option.

Hope this clarifies the reasoning behind the choices that were made, and thanks for posting your suggestions too! As I said, they seem like a reasonable alternative direction that this build could take, so they are here for others to read and make their own minds up :)

I am always happy to read, consider and respond to constructive comments/ suggestions / feedback that are provided in a polite and friendly manner. I welcome discussions with anyone who is capable (and willing) to do this. Some discussions may lead to both parties simply agreeing to disagreeing - that's absolutely fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion after all!

Last edited:

Kalibano

The main post has been edited to include buttons to click and expand info.
I used the spoiler tool, as it provided the effect I desired: there are no spoilers, though :)

The aim was to reduce potential visual overload, as well as the overall length of the main post. This creates potential to include more breakdowns.

I'd be keen to hear feedback from anyone who frequently visits my threads: do you prefer this layout?
I am working slowly towards doing the same for all other builds: hope this enhances everyone's experience when visiting and exploring!

Last edited:

Kalibano

Potential new gear set (Vecna items) for this build

Added a DPS Hybrid version of the Vecna DPS set in the main posts: clicking here will take you there.

The Gem will take a while to get right (double set bonuses), and it will require some adjustments to the Epic Destiny choices (swapping the current Draconic Incarnation for Machrotectnic, basically).

Very pleased with how it all fell into place nicely in terms of the bonuses I wanted to secure: particularly excited to have Magma (via Rune Arm).

Hope it's helpful!

Last edited:

Kalibano

Potential new filigree set-up (included in the main post too)

The master plan with filigrees for this build is to:
  1. Primarily invest in Melee Power and Imbue die.
  2. Smite evil charges and CHA goes as secondary aim, if/when possible to squeeze in
  3. other effects get the least priority
Likely to get this going when the new Vecna gear (above + main post) is achieved in game.

I am always happy to read, consider and respond to constructive comments/ suggestions / feedback that are provided in a polite and friendly manner. I welcome discussions with anyone who is capable (and willing) to do this. Some discussions may lead to both parties simply agreeing to disagreeing - that's absolutely fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion after all!

Last edited:

Scrag

Why push sunder high?

I don't see anything in the post or build that indicates you are using tactical feats that use sunder?

Is this JUST for Cower Before Me?