Recent content by Bricks

1. B

Why is "scroll" an evil word???

You mean dope
  2. B

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

So if in Uk/Euro time zone the game goes off at 13:00/14.00 and come back online at 22.00/23.00 basically down for a whole day? Seriously?
  3. B

Logging Off

At least it isn't a bank holiday weekend
  4. B

I want

I want more then four tumble charges
  5. B

SSG: Let's talk about Reaper crafting (and how to improve it)

The system shouldn't punish you for being a team player.
  6. B

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Yeah the nerf menu
  7. B

I suffered a tremendous loss!!

Same as sentient toolkits drop rate would be fair, never looted a bone picker tho to be honest.
  8. B

I suffered a tremendous loss!!

Toolkits should be free, you shouldn't have to spend money to switch gear! Make it a high favour unlock or something.
  9. B

Tumble Experiment has Failed. Please Revert.

Yes this! I didn't even know about experimental tumble and didn't have it turned on, then I log in and can only tumble twice!?!
  10. B

That was a rippoff

Why does everyone that says ottos boxes are not P2W always include these caveats in there argument, a new player that boxes is still a newb, or if they have a bad build, etc they will still be behind an experience player on a first life? Why assume this? On what planet does a new player who...
  11. B

That was a rippoff

The way I have done my lives is I level as a rogue, and had 1 maybe 2 free +20 hearts, then I bought 2 +20 hearts and used them and then used the free +5 hearts, I'm on my last class life now pdk 1/14 fighter rogue, I'll take the last 5 levels as cleric and then lr5 out the rogue levels to get...
  12. B

That was a rippoff

Fair enough, I've just hated them from day one of them being released, been hounded off the forums more then once by peeps with 'no time, but cash'
  13. B

That was a rippoff

Boycott Ottos Boxes, the ugly side of P2W
  14. B

Healer?

The rogues of DDO feel your Epic Destiny pain.....