Recent content by Cyran

1. C

The Reaper XP problem

The vast majority of the power from the reaper tree you get fairly early in the progression so I don't really think much need to be changed there. On the opposite end I would hard cap it at 200. Add cosmetics awards at 100,125,150,175,200. After hitting cap give a reaper fragment every x...
  2. C

Remove upgrade tomes from loot tables

Ideally just getting rid of upgrade tomes would be nice but if devs think that going to far, at the very least please change upgrade tomes to give +1 up to it upgrade amount. So a +4 upgrade tome can be use to go from +1 to +2 or +2 to +3 or +3 to +4. The vast majority of the chests I loot is...
  3. C

U67 New Loot

All sets with Spell Crit damage and %HP gives Legendary bonus. There a number of sets in game that already give it. Legendary bonus was first added to game with Legendary Green steel I believe and the reason sets with spell Crit and %HP is not artifact is so that it does not stack with...
  4. C

What could be done to make "Past Lives" more interesting?

Would front loading the power from the grind affect your enjoyment of the game. Mainly if they reverse racial AP to be AP/Stat/SP would the skill point not be enough motivation to go after or have no affect on your desire to play in order to get those skill points. If skill point not enough...
  5. C

To SSG; The endgame and the mountain we climb

I don't disagree, My main have max EDs and none of my alts have more then 12 so I can defiantly feel the power difference. The distinction I making is at least in my experience I never redesign a build base on Destiney points. It just end up being a weaker version but same overall build. On...
  6. C

My bet is if they created the system in isolation they probably would not of but they created the system with the baggage of the old system that let you have all the power at level 20 after you unlocked it first time and epic PLs was tied to twist of fates. To not make it seem like anyone that...
  7. C

As someone who remember running CO6 part 2 E/H/NNNNNN for exp (back then there was no doors or enemies at end you was required to kill so one person ran to end while everyone else waited at start) or doing the same for Doom of the witch-doctor: The way to Zulkash in tangleroot I can tell you for...
  8. C

Reaper Endgame Wood Elf Frenzied Berserker

Haste Boost is the best DPS action-boost in game so add that to your list of stuff you getting but most importantly despite it name Knife Master applies to all weapons which is a huge bonus(5% attack speed, 20MP/RP and +2 to all stat). Everything else, mostly there meet the requirement of 40AP...
  9. C

barbarian gear

The group I usually run R10's in unfortunately don't have a real tank at the moment so for our strategy me having Argo generally the best outcome. For large group I usually get them close together for casters to CC them and for Dooms uncanny 30 seconds usually enough time to kill them so it...
  10. C

barbarian gear

I throw my gear set in, since it a little different then what I see most people running. Truthfully if I raided more I probably switch back to Dread+Dino and using AUG sets to get the missing artifacts bonus but I don't raid a lot so getting 3 of the same raid items it not something that I...
  11. C

China bans Daily Dice.

My bet I put enough astral shards in I will get the cosmetics I looking for that only drops in daily dice. I making a bet looking for a particular event to occur.
  12. C

China bans Daily Dice.

Daily Dice clearly falls under the same category of gambling as slot machines. You are betting that the astral shard you spend will result in you receiving something you value more then those astral shard just like you betting the money you put in a slot machine will result in more money coming...
  13. C

Next expansion race idea.

My vote would be for Githyanki. Given recent mindflayers storylines it fits in nicely. Forgotten realms lore is they are survivors of a long enslavement from mindflayers in the Astral-Plane. They get a bump to both strength and int so for people looking for another int race they would be a...
  14. C

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Any where in stealer of souls because of the flagging mechanics for the quest
  15. C

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

I guessing it work like roulette(you only put one bullet in chamber not everyone but one) so only one collapse option which would be 5/6*4/5*3/4*2/3*1/2 = 16.67% which seems about right.