Recent content by Dman1970

1. D

Too late to transfer from HC server?

I wasn't able to play as much as I wanted or obtain the goals, but I do have a few things I would like to transfer to my home server. It's Feb 10th and I was wondering if it's too late to transfer now?
  2. D

Please bring back Ravenloftt ultimate bundle for Black Friday

I know that the few here that have commented and myself can't be the only people that would want the goodies from the pack bundle to be available in the DDO store... let's try to get their attention with this and see if it can happen!
  3. D

Pure fighter S&B Tank build?

How many past lives do you have? I'd love to know. My toon is a pure fighter first-lifer and I just hit 4.8k hp, 329AC, and 387 PRR and still trying to squeeze out a bit more. I think I am doing ok for a first life tank. If you'd be willing to share your build, I'd love to see it and would...
  4. D

Old ultimate expansion packs

There should be packs like the one for White Plume Mountain that could be purchased to get all the extra stuff for Ravenloft and any others. I wasn't playing at the time and now that I've come back, there are items that were in the Ultimate version of some expansions I would like to have the...
  5. D

Account wide achievements

Monks can be solid at first life it you take the time to make them decently and then they just get better with reaper points and past lives.
  6. D

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Done and Extreme Challenge Quest unlocked on Gallanda
  7. D

Dread Sea scrolls confirmed on Ghallanda. Located so close to the end of the quest, might as well just complete it after you kill the squidface. If you go opposite the ship, at the end of the pier that take you to the ship, where the wall is, you'll find the Illithid.
  8. D

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

New Extreme Quest unlocked on Ghallanda!
  9. D

Extreme Quest unlocked on Ghallanda.
  10. D

Gywlan's stand done
  11. D

Redwillow done on Ghallanda
  12. D

Doing Redwillow and killed him like 19ish times so far and not yet exhausted. Still going...
  13. D

Price of Freedom confirmed and completed on Ghallanda!
  14. D

DDO Gear Planner

Anyone know who does the work on the DDO Gear Planner site and how to contact them about items that are missing?
  15. D

The Night Revels has arrived!

Here is a question about the weapons from Night Revels compared to the Treasure of Crystal Cove weapons. Why don't the Night Revels weapons have augment slots when the Crystal Cove weapons do? They are comparable in power, no longer have to be traded in to upgrade like the Crystal Cove weapons...