Recent content by Krelar

1. K

Too many times?

What quest were you trying to run? I ask because "The warehouse district" is not the name of any quest in the game. My guess is that you tried to share one of the "quests" that tracks where you are in a chain rather than the actual quest.
  2. K

Are the Dice Rigged?

Are the dice themselves rigged? No. Is a particular chance bugged and not what its supposed to be? (i.e. 10% instead of 33%) Maybe.
  3. K

Revisit the 'Public Group' option: it's currently more annoying than valuable

You misspelled decade+ :) Public groups were added with the Menace of the Underdark expansion in 2012.
  4. K

Fighter - T5 Requiring 8 levels instead of 5

It's a leftover from the (very) old enhancement system. Kensei required you to take that feat line and they kept the requirement in thematically even though it didn't really fit with the new level breakdowns. You'll also note that the tier 3 enhancement (Weapon Group Specialization) can't be...
  5. K

Please fix In the Belly of the Beast

Another workaround until it gets fixed, if you wait patiently far back from the worms the spectators will actually kill them for you. It takes a little awhile, but probably not as long as restarting the quest.
  6. K

One of the things this game could use.

As I recall, the game engine doesn't support random dungeons very well. When you look at some of the dungeons that seem to have random elements. (like that paths in The shadow crypt) What is actually happening is there are multiple copies of that same map with minor changes and the game...
  7. K

"Questionable" quests (spoilers)

A couple posibilities: Price of Freedom, you're breaking dangerous prisoners out of jail, include some you put there in the first place! A Relic of Sovereign Past, the duergar haven't done anything wrong, they happened to find a sword that the church lost centuries ago (and wasn't actually...
  8. K

Store Sales: August 24th - 31st

Just a friendly reminder/warning, if you are premium you already get monster manual 1 for free permanently. The store however will happily show it too you as being on sale.
  9. K

When will you remove flagging requirements for Sharn raids (Project nemesis and Too hot to handle)?

Project Nemesis doesn't require flagging. (Unless you are saying they added flagging in the last update.)
  10. K

Quest Giver End Rewards

Just to add to this note that all the epic sagas give the same guild renown reward. If that is all you care about, then run whichever ones you find fastest, the most enjoyable, or the least tedious. As T.O. mentioned, if you don't mind then the Eveningstar ones are probably the most efficents...
  11. K

Vecna Unleashed is now available to pre-purchase!

These days, with power creep its actually the opposite problem that adds to the annoyance. You will likely do DPS so fast that you have to stop and end up just sitting there shield blocking for most of the raid while you wait for the orbs to light. (So boring.)
  12. K

Contessor already went over the requirements for changing classes. If you are actually using a +1 or better heart of wood there is another possibility. (Basically the game giving you the wrong error message) Are you getting the error at the very end of character creation or as soon as you try...
  13. K

Weapon Proficiency

What weapon did you want proficiency in and what class are you already? It's temporary, but you may be able use the spell master's touch. This either requires you to already be one of the classes that can cast that spell, or for the weapon to be single handed and you to have enough UMD to...
  14. K

ddo store updats says i dont own packs bought externaly

The store has always been hit or miss about accurately showing things you already own. This new one doesn't seem to have changed that. It will also show you monster manual volume 1 for purchase even if you have it for free from being a premium account. Tomes of learning are another one that it...
  15. K

Chest ransack notice

I almost never ransack chests, it would just be more spam in the chat channel making it harder to find information I do care about. I much prefer having the option to turn it on if/when I decide I want it.