Search results

1. Chacka

just a few wishes for Dwarfs

The enhancement costs for Child of Mountain, Stand like Stone, and Dwarf Fortress are excessively high. Especially when comparing Child of Mountain with Aasimar Ascendant Bond: Protector, the difference of 6 APs compared to just one AP doesn't seem fair. Particularly considering that Aasimar not...
  2. Chacka

Repair while in elemental or undead form

I'm curious as to why Warforged and Bladeforged don't receive any repairs when in elemental or undead forms. It would be more consistent if they were able to receive at least 50% of repairs, similar to how undead receive 50% healing from positive energy. It's frustrating for Warforged players...
  3. Chacka

Account-based DDO (DDO focused on the player)

I think it's time to mention again that I believe SSG should adopt a general rule in which DDO (Dungeons & Dragons Online) is designed with a focus on the player. This means that elements such as mounts, cosmetics, companions, all items, and power progression based on playtime (such as current...
  4. Chacka

Removal of the reincarnation cache if you perma buy coin lords and Kundarak inventory and bank space

The title says it all already, even though it seems strange to me. Some players enjoy the reincarnation cache, but why not find a win-win compromise for SSG and players who don't like the reincarnation cache? Let's propose a solution: For a payment of maybe 5000 DDO points, all your characters...
  5. Chacka

Spot augments in the DDO store please

especially on the hardcore server, I miss spot augments, especially those in the DDO store. They are too rare to find in chests, making it unlikely to obtain them for characters who actually need them. Additionally, most players don't use the auction to trade augments they don't need; they...
  6. Chacka

name reservation for all of DDO

I know that's not an entirely new idea of mine that no one has ever had. For example, Ashes of Creation is going to implement a similar feature. However, I think it would be a good idea for Dungeons & Dragons Online (DDO) to allow players to reserve a name for a price. I understand that many...
  7. Chacka

Please no "silver bullets" in DDO

I know some players will like me even less than they already do when I bring up this topic, but I don't appreciate the inclusion of abilities like "Elemental Apotheosis" or "Weakening Mixture" that make certain creatures vulnerable to specific elements for a limited time. For example, iron...
  8. Chacka

some ideas/opinions for mounts:

First, I'm thankful for the mount UI, and I wish we would also have such a UI for cosmetics. But what I miss is that the mounts should be account-wide. All of them. I noticed that you intend to make several mounts already account-wide, but why not all? SSG could be more generous here. I assume...
  9. Chacka

There is still no medium armor option for War or Bladeforged

I mean, do you really need me to tell you this? With the new Dark Hunter archetype, it's once again apparent that there's something wrong with the body feats. I want to clarify that I am not asking for a "personal favor" here. I don't have a preference for which race I play, but I do believe...