Search results

1. QuantumFX

Update 67.2 Release Notes

My static group and I thanks whoever did this!
  2. QuantumFX

Bards, buffs and healing over time

It's Sustaining Song's fault. If one of you drops it, you'll be able to inspire each other.
  3. QuantumFX

So.. who saw the eclipse?

The cloud cover in Toronto protected us from viewing the eclipse, and then went away about an hour after the event was over.
  4. QuantumFX

Sentient Jewel of the Mimic

Just going to toss this idea for a sentient jewel out there: Sentient Jewel of the Mimic That way when I feed it, all I hear is "YUM!"
  5. QuantumFX

Hey Tonquin!

Hey Tonquin - Update on Outburst being broken. It seems to be more broken than I initially reported. I respecced out of Scion of Arborea and turned off the Enchant weapons past life stance to get the Magic bypass turned off. The only damage type showing is "Electric". Reapers and the wraiths...
  6. QuantumFX

Hey Tonquin!

Hey Tonquin - Since you're interested in making DDO knowledge more accessible, could you add the DC of eldritch blast to one of the tooltips? I would suggest the Pact toggle feat as the pact is the part with the saving throw. I'm suggesting this because there is absolutely no in game resource...
  7. QuantumFX

How 'Insightful Potecy' works?

As PraetorPlato described above. You can see the bonuses much more clearly in a text window with the "Effects" option turned on. When you equip an item, it'll show what bonuses you're getting and any conflicts. Also be *very* careful when attempting to stack effects. Too many items with...
  8. QuantumFX

DDO debugging issues (as crowdsourced by many players advice)

We checked the scaling checkboxes in the Properties>Compatibility Tab>Change high DPI Settings>Program DPI Checbox and High DPI scaling override. Perhaps we should have them turn it off in the Display settings? We did. But I'm not sure where to find the options in the Adrenaline control panel.
  9. QuantumFX

Thanks for trying to help! Edited the settings to the suggestions above, and DDO loaded to 1024x768. The only resolutions listed are 1024x768. I did notice another odd behavior. When he hits Alt+Enter to go to full screen mode, DDO doesn't go to full screen. It pins itself to the upper left...
  10. QuantumFX

I got a guildie who can't get any resolutions other than 1024x768. We've tried: 1) Manually changing the display device in the launcher from Automatic to his AMD graphics card. (aka #10) 2) Disabling Malwarebytes 3) Changing the DPI settings (#16), then reverting the changes after not seeing...
  11. QuantumFX

Hey Tonquin!

Hey Tonquin - I managed to break Outburst's ability to bypass DR. The character in question is a 20 Dragon Lord, has Scion of Arborea and had Gird Against Demons* (Fury of the Wild). I was getting Yellow 0 base numbers against Reapers, but all my electric procs were working normally. Applying...
  12. QuantumFX

1 server

That's only if it's an actual exploit. I've been on these forums long enough to know too many "Exploits" are just players who don't understand how game mechanics work. That one is news to me.
  13. QuantumFX

1 server

I would love to hear the explanation behind this statement.
  14. QuantumFX

Dwarf Tanky DPS (or maybe DPSy Tank?) with self heals

I don't think they can "fix" it. After some testing, I determined that they would have to fix Sustaining Song to make the problem go away.
  15. QuantumFX

Dwarf Tanky DPS (or maybe DPSy Tank?) with self heals

What is the U66 EA mantle giving you that Sentinel doesn't?
  16. QuantumFX

Immunity strip not working...

Improved Sunder is the issue: EDIT: My short term fix is to take Toughness as a placeholder until the patch goes live.
  17. QuantumFX

Hey Tonquin!

Velah's Fury and Good hope interact in an annoying way: (Effects): You have multiple effects granting a Morale bonus to Damage that do not stack. ( Good Hope and Velah's Fury ) Since VF keeps refreshing every few seconds, the GH icon keeps popping up over my character's head.
  18. QuantumFX

Update 66.0.1 Release Notes

"This has been a long standing issue with how Turbine/SSG chooses to respond to exploits." he said, while staring at his pile of 59,778 Commendations of Heroism that he earned after returning to the game in mid 2014.
  19. QuantumFX

FPS degrading with each subsequent quest.

I'm hoping this is all related to the longstanding mouselook issues when logging in multiple characters and the random triangles that appear in No Refunds after you've been playing for a while.