Search results

1. Mokune

VIP Perk: Eliminate Death Timer in Raids.

Legendary N/H Eliminate Death Timer Legendary E/R Stacking Reduce by 30 secs/month of VIP (jk maybe 50% reduction lol) Start collecting your dough from VIP subs.
  2. Mokune

Since Vecna Unleashed is NOT part of April Curate your XPAC...

I will NOT be spending money on Myth Drannor... JMO but Elixir of Discovery is a crap-tastic joke (ymmv idk) April year of the Dragon reward feels "phoned in" with the exclusion of Vecna. I WAS planning to pre-purchase Myth Drannor DESPITE my dissatisfaction with over-all game direction...
  3. Mokune

Dame Alonsa sounds like...

...Kate McKinnon doing a character voice for an SNL bit.
  4. Mokune

Grandmaster of Flowers Mantle and Slippery Surface Immunity...

Isn't working with mob cast Grease spells. This happened on 2 or 3 occasions in Epic Catacombs vs. Iron Defender cast Grease spell. This my first and only noticing of the bug. I have not had an opportunity to be affected by a Sleet Storm and did not notice during the few times I have been in...
  5. Mokune

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE for SSG to code hirelings to behave as instructed?

Is coding THAT difficult? Is it SOOOOO tricky that NOBODY working for this company has the SKILLS to make a hireling actually STAND YOUR GROUND AND DO NOTHING WHEN SET TO PASSIVE? Do you just not care? Why even have a PASSIVE setting if it doesn't work correctly when used.
  6. Mokune

Blastenstein the Un-Meta Chimera Build

A little preface. It's not an ideal build. It's not a meta build. It's an ugly build. An arguably bad build. I recruited a new guild mate several weeks ago and we are doing some deep gnome iconic past-lives together. This 6 deep alt already ha 8 or so class PLs (and maybe 4 epic PLS) so...
  7. Mokune

Sorting Combat Log to ONLY see incoming mob attacks and effects.

I have tried to do this in the past but only ended up messing up my chat windows and gave up. I couldn't find any detailed information on DDOwiki about what does what when you right click on tab and get the list. I hope there is something simple I am missing. Ideally, I'd like to create a new...
  8. Mokune

Dragonlord Ravager "Fear me!" and "Fear Aura" non-functional.

Neither of these 2 abilities from the Dragonlord Ravager Tree are showing on any mobs I examine after engaging in combat.
  9. Mokune

Epic Strikes need shared CD removed ASAP.

Now that Epic Strikes have been mostly neutered to heroic levels of damage it is time to REMOVE THE SHARED CD between all EPIC STRIKES. Win some hearts and minds back. Y'all KNOW the community by and large hates the nerf to Epic Strikes. How about extending an OLIVE BRANCH instead of an...
  10. Mokune

"You Are Not Facing XXX" Dragonlord Dragon's Roar Problem

The last thing I wanted to see while playing a MELEE character was this ANNOYING game mechanic that pops up with CASTERS "You are not facing w/e mob" and the ability goes on CD for really no good gd reason whatsoever. Tying the LoS or w/e y'all do with spells to this MELEE key, highlight...
  11. Mokune

DL Flight of Kings Movement buff Bug...

The 6 sec +20% Action Boost is failing to proc when I activate this in non-public instances. I have seen it proc a couple of times but 9/10 or more times the movement speed portion just does nothing. Tested with ALL movement speed items taken off. Character Sheet stat reads 99% (where's the...
  12. Mokune

Dark Hunter Imbue Bleed the Weak isn't working for me.

Using TWF with daggers, in Vistani I am getting no effect from this Imbue at all versus any enemy. What am I missing here?
  13. Mokune

GMoF "Calm Before Storms" No Fail Save on 1 doesn't work.

Rolled a 1 vs earth elemental Earthgrab in Epic R1 Small Problem and got grabbed earthily... /sigh /shakes fist /sighs harder
  14. Mokune

Temple of Elemental Evil Water is a Cruel Joke

I have nothing but bannable expletives to write about the decision to make one-way underwater passages in this quest a thing. It really shows how out of touch with reality and hatefully punitive this Dev team feels about players. Good thing I didn't run on reaper and was running for favor so I...
  15. Mokune

Symbol of Flame? Is this spell COMPLETELY useless?

Damage scaling is whack. Can't kite mobs through it. Does anyone have any insight into the use of this spell? Should I just continue to forget about it and ignore it like I have for the 14 years I've played DDO?
  16. Mokune

Suggestion for Guild Social tab.

It would be extremely helpful if we had a "Comment" section for notes on the "Guild" Social Tab like there is on the "Who" and "Friends" for personal use. It would also be so keen if there was a way for individual guild members to post short messages next to their character's name in the guild...
  17. Mokune

Does Every Light Casts a Shadow count for Dark Ki Finishers?

On a Henshin Mystic Staff Build I opted for the Fists of Light at level 3. When I became eligible for HeM T5s I read ELCaS and noticed it is a Dark Ki attack. I wondered if it would count for the Dark Ki Finishing moves. It will be a good handful of quests before I have 2 AP to spend on it...
  18. Mokune

Thoughts on Cloud type spell use with Hive Master.

Way back before the ED pass I enjoyed a few lives playing a cold based druid in Shiradi ED and using strategic placement of non-damaging spells like sleet storm, fog cloud, entangle with Max and Emp on which seemed to affect the damage output of the many Shiradi procs and save lots of spell...
  19. Mokune

Syrania Azure Sky Cake Change...This Dev team must hate us...

Amongst so many egregious and punitive changes they have made over time this is one of the most disappointing. It is a HUGE failure but given the general punitive attitude toward players the dev team has it is not surprising. It would be AMAZING if we could look forward to FUN, EXCITING and...
  20. Mokune

Secure more Prototype Optional in "Best Laid Plans" is completely WHACK

Y'all made the Optional XP just tasty enough to chase but your CODING on the golems is some amateur hour whackness. How hard is it to code a golem so it WILL NOT BREAK THE PROTOTYPES IF IT IS CROWD CONTROLLED? HUH? I can manage a successful completion of this opt maybe 1 in 6 attempts. No...