Search results

1. D

Too late to transfer from HC server?

I wasn't able to play as much as I wanted or obtain the goals, but I do have a few things I would like to transfer to my home server. It's Feb 10th and I was wondering if it's too late to transfer now?
  2. D

Old ultimate expansion packs

There should be packs like the one for White Plume Mountain that could be purchased to get all the extra stuff for Ravenloft and any others. I wasn't playing at the time and now that I've come back, there are items that were in the Ultimate version of some expansions I would like to have the...
  3. D

DDO Gear Planner

Anyone know who does the work on the DDO Gear Planner site and how to contact them about items that are missing?
  4. D

Wererat hireling issue.

If you get the level 18 version of Darling, can you still claim the level 32, and if so, how? All of my characters only have the option now to get the 18, even my level 31 main. Is this broken, or working as intended, and if that's the case, that's just wrong.
  5. D

Pure fighter S&B Tank build?

I have my first life original human toon I made years ago. I have been back to DDO for a bit now and have him at 31 and got a few pieces of Feywild legendary gear. I am trying to get him to be a solid HP/PRR & MRR/ AC (I know AC kind of loses importance in reapers, but I've seen some videos...
  6. D

Some nice and some not so nice.

I've noticed on a few forums about DDO there seems to be a few people that don't really help. It doesn't happen here as often as say reddit, but it happens a bit. On reddit and other forums it's bad. They just say this is the best and everyone else sucks, and these people also have like 10+ past...
  7. D

Is it just me?

Is it just me, but the fact that some of the older NPC quest givers actually would give you a chance for one of the named items from the quest and now all you get is crap RNG as the reward a spit in the face? "So YOU did all the hard work, and got through the mission I sent you on, let me throw...
  8. D

Sacred Fist should have been and Monk subclass and not Paladin

Sacred Fist should have been made as a Monk subclass instead of Paladin. In its place should have been a Dark Knight, sort of the Oathbreaker/Shadow Knight/Anti Paladin/Death Knight type. Instead of Lay of Hands have Touch of Death/Evil/Pain or any other ominous name and it does an inflict...
  9. D

My wife's PM has run into an issue

My wife's necro has Unholy Avatar and her Death Aura's don't seem to hurt undead enemies... it doesn't heal them, but doesn't hurt them. Should the auras hurt undead? I would think so... but maybe I'm misunderstanding the effect.
  10. D

Bone Devil Helmet

Anyone have a screen shot of the Bone Devil Helmet from the HC season 7? I've been curious to see what it looks like and none of the sites i can find have any images.
  11. D

Chest ransack notice

On my main, when I loot a chest, I get a chat notice saying how many times I have looted said chest and when the timer will reset down to the exact minute. I can't figure out how to get that to work on any of my other characters. Does anyone know what setting it is? It helps when i am using a...
  12. D

Stop TALKING!

Can we PLEASE have a way to skip the long monologues from some NPCs, Vecna in Captive of a Hidden God or the end of the Temple? Sheesh he so LOVES to hear himself talk. I just want the quest to move forward and him to shut up. Once you do it the first time, you should be able to skip past the...
  13. D

Stop using gear sets to force a character into a forced play style

I've noticed that a LOT of the gear sets are designed to FORCE a character into a particular way of being played. If you want, say the caster set bonuses from Ravenloft or Sharn, you MUST wear cloth armor. What about playing a more melee style PM/EK or a Sorc EK/FI and you still want the bonuses...
  14. D

Looking for something similar.

I have a low level Swashy Bard, and I am looking for an outfit/armor that looks similar to the level 15 Iconic Tiefling Scoundrel outfit. Is there ANYTHING that is even remotely close?
  15. D

Bladeforged helm

Has anyone glamoured the Bladeforged level 15 helm and put it on a Human? Curious as to how it looks.
  16. D

Build suggestions please.

Returning player. Toon is a Half-Orc Barb. I have asked a lot of question in other threads. I normally am decent at making builds, but the game has changed a lot in 10 years, I feel so lost because what was good then isn't good now and yadda yadda yadda. So I am asking, please help me with a...
  17. D

Isle of Dread wilderness question.

I was running around in the wilderness of Isle of Dread and was near the shore where the phantom of Ghost Flame will spawn and the despawn and there is a clickable item at her feet for the short time she is up. I managed to click it and it was a Burning Parchment and said' " Pact...speak the...
  18. D

Devs having a cruel sense of humor?

Is it just me, or does it seem like the devs, no matter which company owns DDO, have twisted sense of humor when it comes to armor art design? I mean, some of the color combinations and look of gear with good stats are eye burning stomach turning garbage. So many things have pastels and...
  19. D

fighter/artificer combo

Have a low level (3Ftr/2Art) first life fighter/artificer using bastard swords. Should I go THF or SWF? I'm thinking THF for the strikethrough, but wanted to ask. So much has changed in the decade that we stopped playing to now, I feel kind of noobish with all the questions I've asked. What...
  20. D

Sorc/warlock...?

I was wondering how well Sorc Eldritch Knight/ Warlock Enlightened Spirit/ and just enough Feydark Illusionist to get CHA for to hit and too damage , so maybe 7 total, unless there is more here that would be a good benefit? Just an idea I was curious about. Suggestion and ideas appreciated. Thanks!