Search results

1. Nebless

New player, first life need help and some wisdom.

No or probably not. Max level is currently 30 and I've heard talk it's going to go higher. I really don't think you'd be able to make it that high on just a f2p account. Good yes, best probably not. Yes, joining a guild has nothing to do with account status. If your goal is only lvl 20 than...
  2. Nebless

Add more Solo quests starting with those Threnal side quests

Or just go into the options and set the boxes to show 'no chat while in dungeon'.
  3. Nebless

Alternative to Past lives and Reaper Enhancements

Why do people always think 'new players need to catch up'? It's stupid, especially here where players are constantly reincarnating? The goal post is always moving. Short of an auto boost with X number of lives attached you can buy it's never going to happen unless the experienced players stop...
  4. Nebless

D&D Coming to VR

First-Ever Dungeons & Dragons VR Game is On The Way from Demeo Devs Resolution Games. https://www.mmorpg.com/news/the-first-ever-dungeons-and-dragons-vr-game-is-on-the-way-from-demeo-devs-resolution-games-2000130219
  5. Nebless

Solution for No New HCL in 2024

Would that just be for Group leaders so they know the make up of their Party? Othewise I'm not sure why it would matter.
  6. Nebless

What I do..

After I've done the first round of the Korthos Village quests I pop over to the Harbor and pick up the gem, ingredient and collectible bags and buy a quiver and then return to Korthos to finish it out. It totally helps with inventory space while questing since you only have the 3 inventory tabs.
  7. Nebless

Epic Stone of Experience

I got one free on my low level Wayfinder character a couple of years ago. In a weak moment I used it and it totally ruined my experience. I ended up deleting the character. Of course I like all the low level content and once I hit lvl 10 kind of lose interest.
  8. Nebless

What stops me from spending money in this game.

You're not suppose to be able to get to 32 via F2p only. 10 easily, yes. 20? maybe with a lot of work. Beyond that you're expected to pay money.
  9. Nebless

Open World Areas Sidequests

Well your examples are all covered by the wilderness area's slayer deed so I'm not sure why having an NPC tell you to do it is better than it being auto granted when you enter the wilderness area. The only real difference is the favor and loot you want added, but would that be enough to make...
  10. Nebless

F2P Quests and adventure code...

Codes like that (and there have been a couple) are only good for a limited amount of time (like 2 months or so) so you'll keep an eye out for any new ones.
  11. Nebless

Ammo Overhaul

That's why I said new AND low level players as you seem to be forgetting about all the Hardcore servers they've done / will do since when those run we're all 'NEW players' that could use the coin.
  12. Nebless

Hotbar Controlled by 1, 2, 3 etc... Keys

I've had this happen both on my older computer where the game had been installed for years and now on my new machine. What / Where is the info that says what Hotbar the 1, 2, 3 etc... keys control? Normally it's just Hotbar #1, but I've had it just randomly pick hotbar #2 in the past and...
  13. Nebless

Ammo Overhaul

I wouldn't. Getting them to sell as 'junk' is a good way for new / low level characters to build up some coin. Instead I'd say have the Korthos vendor start selling quivers as an eye to helping new character inventory management.
  14. Nebless

New Player has questions about solo, quests, build, etc

1. As a VIP you're going to get 500 free store points a month so really no reason to go out and farm them (basically taking on a 2nd job) before you get to the 'enjoy playing' part. I say just play and take the coins as they come. 2. You refer to yourself as both a New and returning player...
  15. Nebless

Returning player lost product key

Product codes are no longer used as the games F2p now with a sub option (for access to more content). Right now you get 76 free lvl 1 to 10 dungeons and another 25 or so free lvl 11 to 20 one's. IF you remember your old username and password from when you last played, just download and log in...
  16. Nebless

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I just got a new up to date gaming computer (replacing my 2012 Win 8.1 rig) and am dividing my time between playing SWTOR and boardgaming (wargames). I have to say all my games now look AMAZING since I can now play on the highest graphics without the old slow play I had on my old computer.
  17. Nebless

The Best Beholder?

Honestly?; the Drunken one you meet doing a Neverwinter Online mission when you sneak into the Beholder's convention in disguise.
  18. Nebless

Remove the late XP penalty to help new players

I'm with Dur on this. All that would happen if they did away with it, would be players would just stand outside the dungeon and pop in at the last min to get the xp.
  19. Nebless

I've missed smuggler's rest

The monsters have no aggro unless you hit them first so I don't see that happening. I've gone past and stood and watched higher level battles with no problems. The only danger is walking up to a monster class you've never seen before and wackin' it to find out it's level.