Search results

1. B

Time to Remove the IPS -20% Penalty

I'd be wary of changing IPS to an AoE attack, if it ends up sharing cool downs with other AoE. L Also, IPS in its current format, allows for a different type of AoE in lining up mobs. I kind of like the option as it stands now. I'm not sure it ends up being better, but functionally, it adds...
  2. B

Most satisfying character action ingame

Grease on fire
  3. B

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

It's no sun flask, but it will do.
  4. B

Unleash the fire

The paralysis works good on ranged. Prot % feels like it is in a good spot.
  5. B

A Greeting From The DDO Wiki!

Which is the better place for ddowiki discussion. Ddo forums or discord channel? If you had to choose 1.
  6. B

Controversial: The DDO Parser, is it time?

It would be interesting to see. I'd be very curious to see how those statistics are compared between 2 individuals playing the same exact build. Aside from all the various gear modifications, just something as simple as attack sequence and proper debuffing can change those statistics...
  7. B

Compensation

It is a long standing tradition to have a few rotten apples spoil the bushel. Only way to save the bushel is to remove the rotten ones before we are all spoiled. P.S. 20% xp bonus for 1 week. All is forgiven. :)
  8. B

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

What would you suggest is a productive way to hold them accountable? What do you do? What is the goal? And what do you expect to get out of it? Unrelated example. In many industries where a company sells a product, there are clear defined practices to hold those companies accountable based...
  9. B

Feel for everyone involved.
  10. B

How many times? 3. you always tell me 3.
  11. B

Have they called in The "Fixer" yet. The Wolf? Or possibly The Webdude?
  12. B

There is nothing wrong with outsourcing to run a business. The end game is to profit (most companies), and if you require outsourcing, let's say a data center, that can be a good choice. It comes down to the T/C with everything in regard to working with other companies to make successful...
  13. B

Dictionary has a way of appearing to be a Mimic. /scary
  14. B

It is time to increase THF damage multiplier

This might actually call for razorclaw nerf more than THF boost. :unsure: This is usually how nerfs start.
  15. B

Improved Precise Shot improvement

There are already plenty of AoE attack options with cooldowns. IPS is another layer of attack which in its current form is nice as is. This attack still allows for players to line up targets and use IPS as intended. By changing the style of attack to yet another AeO with the small diameter...
  16. B

Servers just go down ?

yes
  17. B

Stat squishing reaper trees as a holdover

Nothing is stopping you from simulating exactly what you suggest. Just spend 1/2 your current reaper points. /solved
  18. B

Is there a way to opt out of VIP XP bonus?

Nothing says you have to level up when the game tells you to.
  19. B

Today I played Necro 2 for the first time

Necropolis series, 1 - 4 are great. There are challenges that promote running in a group. Yes, there are a few mechanics that leave a little to be desired, but isn't that what makes it great. The necro series has dungeons that are not like any others in the game. That alone is what makes it...
  20. B

Move x number of items from TR cache to inventory or character bank

YES. Please mess with the mechanics of inventory and TR cache. Please improve the current system. Also, if they do release an update, they will need to release a sign-up list for those that want to try the changes first. You know, all the players that will be eager to loose all thier gear...