Search results

1. Zvdegor

You were killed by Your hit points falling due to your constitution bonus decreasing.

It is so annoying to die because of this. Can this be changed to go unconscious instead or 1 hp ???
  2. Zvdegor

Suggestion: Improved Loot All function

A small but sweet qol change when a player clicks on the "LOOT ALL" button. When clicking on "LOOT ALL", dont ask any question about if we really want to loot a bta or btc or ANY item/crafting materials/raid runes/etc in the chest. Loot all means loot all regardless of binding status. We dont...
  3. Zvdegor

Warforged clothing and fashion

I would like to share some pics about some DDO Store Warforged clothing since the preview isnt working atm. Also would like to share my favorite WF cosmetics too. If you have some please share with the community :) 1. Dark Steam Warforged Clothing (store) + Ornate Helm - Black and Gold (store)...
  4. Zvdegor

Please increase Tyrannosaurus Teeth drops in the wilderness

Well the title speaks for itself. Teeth can only be found in the wilderness chests and as saga reward. In the chests the most I found is 5 (1d4+1???) and as saga reward is 25 (which is fine) But if I look at my ingredient bag I have the 1/3 amount of teeth compared to other type of dino mats. I...
  5. Zvdegor

Make available ToEE buff altars and buff balls all over any quest in DDO

I really like those little buffs in ToEE or the buff balls (like quad damage, haste boost, invincibility, invisibility,etc...) in cannith challenges. It would be nice to have them as semi-rare drops in any quests all over in DDO. I believe it would bring new fun into the game and wont break the...
  6. Zvdegor

Open Lock with mouse click

Now Open Lock is an active feat and have to drag and drop it on a hotbar, bind a key for it. After selecting the chest/door we have to use the binded button. My suggestion is if a character has the Open Lock feat, moving the mouse cursor over a locked chest/door would give an Open Lock icon...
  7. Zvdegor

Solo LH VoD

Solo LH VoD completed :) 40 mins, 0 death No bard songs, only selfbuffs
  8. Zvdegor

Curse of Major Betrayal only gives +1 Sneak Attack Dice instead of +2

Curse of Major Betrayal only gives +1 Sneak Attack Dice instead of +2
  9. Zvdegor

Curse of the Visionary - True Seeing does'n work

@Tonquin @SteelStar So I was very happy with that curse on my helmet, because my gearset was missng True Seeing and had to use scroll every time when I did my selfbuffs. The Curse of the Visionary gives True Seeing and +2 Spot. After some testing it is clear that the True Seeing effect isnt...
  10. Zvdegor

Missing visual Fireflies on the Curse of the Forest's Embrace

@Tonquin @SteelStar I got this curse on my Dino belt minor artifact which gives Fear immunity and fireflies follow you. But the fireflies cannot be seen at all. I am Warforged and using T5 Machrotechnic Epic Mage Armor. I reequipped the item, relogged, restarted client but no fireflies. I also...
  11. Zvdegor

Acid DoT spells tick too fast

I dont have problem with the boosted/increased damage of Burning Blood and similar spells with Acid DoT but... It ticks so fast and it is impossible to outheal it cause the ticks faster than my 2 healing spell cooldowns together. Especially when there are 5 mobs casting the same spell on me...
  12. Zvdegor

Combat Expertise BUG (less AC)

I just checked on 3 of my toons Combat Expertise, and it produces less AC !!! The loss is about 1% but as it seems the higher your AC the bigger your loss is. So it seems it bugs only abouve lvl 20 and/or using other AC boosts at the same time. Can you also check and comment down below this if...
  13. Zvdegor

Steel's Eternal Coffee debuffing effects bug

I have the threat reduction eternal coffee from the Anniversary Event. The debuffs (after expiration) do not go away after shrining. It persist through quests and only death or drinking it again dismiss the debuffs. I havent tested the other coffee pots yet but I assume those have this bug too...
  14. Zvdegor

1st lifer wings !!!

I created my 1st lifer last summer and in 14 month Reaper Wings was well deserved !!!! And it did not happened through carries, it was about 80% self earned via R4-6 runs (my own lfm's) and 20% r6+ groups (others lfm's). Build...
  15. Zvdegor

Renegade Mastermaker Rebalance

I play a lot in the RMM tree and have a few simple but useful recommendations for a better tree action point cost and functionality. @Torc @SteelStar @Tonquin Cores: I think the cores are generally good and dont need corrections. Maybe each core ability in this tree, incliding this one, could...
  16. Zvdegor

What are the rarest filigrees to find???

As the title says what are the rarest filigrees ingame? I know about some melee ones like Shattered Device: Melee Power (Rare) Dreadbringer: Melee Power (Rare) Prowes: Melee Power (Rare) but got now clue about the caster or other type filigrees rareness...
  17. Zvdegor

Melee Power and Past Lifes

I just recognised that there is no extra Melee Power (and also Universal Spell Power nor Ranged Power) can be earned through Past Lifes. There are some benefits after PLs which increease the damage output like +1 sneak attack damage +1 or +2 damage with weapons +1/+2/+3 enhancement bonus for...
  18. Zvdegor

1st lifer Vistani MACH R-O-B-O-T

This is the 32p 1st lifer version of my Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank build. for a 28p pure arti version (no raid gear) click here: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/1st-lifer-vistani-mach-r-o-b-o-t.2663/#post-45595 Since I obsessed with this build I play it a...
  19. Zvdegor

ToEE part 1 Earth Elemental bug

Everything went fine till our party arrived to the endfight area where you can charm the 4 Earth Elementals with the Club of Dominion (if you have it). We charmed 3 but the 4th Earth Elemental was behind the barrier, in the same room with the Redname boss. The Barrier only drops if you kill or...
  20. Zvdegor

The Future of Epic Destiny points

At the moment if someone is Epic Completionist can spend 73 Destiny points (full Epic completionist + all Tomes) We will earn more points as the level cap will be raised also upcoming new ED trees will allow us to unlock more points. (73 + next update +1 + 8 more levels=32 + ED PLs ----> 106...