Search results

1. Nickodeamous

slayer pots run during quests now???

Ok, maybe I missed this , but I just noticed that slayer ports are counting down while in quests. The tool tip even says only pauses while in public area. was this nerfed??? If so, holy moly...
  2. Nickodeamous

Wilderness area question

HI all, I've noticed this for a while, but never really put much stock into this. Is there a reason why some wilderness areas are missing a corresponding epic/legendary version? I feel like every time I am in wheloon or TBC or GH it is nice to pick up some extra XP along the way killing...
  3. Nickodeamous

tumble skill pause with too much tumble skill

I can hear it now...Not another tumble thread. Sorry, but I am wondering why when you have too much tumble (looks like 36+) you actually "pause" and the dive forward... To me, it's extremely clunky vs. the smooth roll, which is seamless in terms of animation. When you dive forward, you...
  4. Nickodeamous

Tumbling backwards uses charge?? probably shouldn't...

So, i get that we only have a few charges for tumbling...BUT...I don't think we should spend charges when tumbling backwards. this is mainly used when in combat. Nobody is going to run backwards and tumble. Can we remove the use of charges when tumbling backwards please? Thanks, Nic
  5. Nickodeamous

Saga XP

HI there, I am not sure if I am looking at this right, but I just turned in a saga on true elite worth 46k and the math doesn't seem to work out to my normal saga total with bonuses. Descr Amounts Bonuses base 46,000 Ship Buff 2,300 5% Master's gift 2,300 5% VIP 4,600 10% Total...
  6. Nickodeamous

Auto Gather Heart Seeds

I don't know why, but I cant get heart seeds to auto gather. Just odd to me, since it goes in my green bag. lol
  7. Nickodeamous

cursed cards and results

I have made 2 cursed items. So far I got +1 necromancy and +1 transmutation on my melee toon. a swing and a miss!!! anybody get anything cool yet?
  8. Nickodeamous

Drifting Lotus

Hey Torq, It seems as though Drifting Lotus has been changed to hit like WWA (2 hits for handwraps at least...thank you!!!). The animation is now a WWA style animation. couple of questions for you: Was it intentional to change the "drifting" part so that it looks like a WWA now? Is this the...
  9. Nickodeamous

epic destiny sets

Hi there. Depending on what I am doing, raid vs. high skull with group, vs. solo high skull testing, I find myself wanting to change my destinies or tweak them in certain areas. It would be really nice if you could just set up a few different epic destinies and be able to toggle between them...
  10. Nickodeamous

Raid loot crunching

sometimes I get raid loot that i dont need, and when this happens, I offer it up for a roll. If notody takes it, I end up either keeping it "just in case" or feeding it to my sentient. I would like a third option to crunch it to Raid Runes. More often then not, the piece of gear just sits in...
  11. Nickodeamous

Chat Bar suggestion

I wish that the little eyeball that is used to shrink the bar around the chat box was at the bottom, vs. the top right corner. It just stands out awkwardly in the screen. That is all.
  12. Nickodeamous

pop up doors

Hi all, I know in some quests, whoever runs through first in certain sections of the quest leaves behind a pop up door that the rest of the party needs to click on to enter. This is just about instantaneous. I just wondered why this exists other than keeping that part of the fight within a...
  13. Nickodeamous

to hit bonus much lower than before

Hi guys, So I noticed that my to hit bonus is really low after the update. is the tooltip wrong? or did it get messed up??? Anybody else see this??? I think its missing multiple bonuses (or at least the tool tip). I just tested toggling precision and its not adding any +5% to hit bonus...
  14. Nickodeamous

Experimental Tumble controls

This change is great until you have too much tumble and "dive" forward. When you get too much Tumble, there is a pause before you dive, which is not very seamless in the same way it is if you only roll. Can we get this pause removed in a patch? I love the idea, but it's kind jerky when you...
  15. Nickodeamous

when can we claim some of the items from the pre-purchase?

ignore...I found Makraal, the dragonborn...lol
  16. Nickodeamous

xp pots running off 1 min

Hey there, I thought this was a fluke, because I knew I had approximately 10 mins and 27 seconds when I entered GH yesterday on my 50 pot, but when I phased in, it took 1 min off and left me with 9 mins and 25 seconds. However, I just ran a loop in the ruins of thunderholm and when I exited, I...
  17. Nickodeamous

Why is Claw Stunning +15 only (with no +2 boost in Minor Artifact)

Dear Devs, Just wondering, but why does every other Claw have a higher effect in a Minor Artifact except Stunning? Is this an error? Every other Enhancement is higher in the minor artifact. Seems a bit erroneous to think that +2 is OP in Stunning, but not in the other categories below...
  18. Nickodeamous

What's a good fortification at endgame?

For a monk, Is it 200%? Is it 300%? is it 100%? I'm at 183% now, which is a bit lower than I tend to run, but its a different gearset, so I am losing about 74% insightful fortification. My question is, is it needed? I've always strived for high fortification, but maybe I don't really need...
  19. Nickodeamous

Buff Bar Enhancements please!

Hi there, I don't know about you all, but I find it very hard to tell when my self buffs/boosts are active and when they are not. First off, the buff bar is way up at the top left of the screen, which is hard to read in the first place. I usually have a few self buffs that time out in various...
  20. Nickodeamous

what Weapon augments do you use?

Hi guys, I currently run Feareater and Deconstructor augments in my attuned Handwraps, but I recently pulled the Aspect of Tar. Now, I am debating on what is the best DPS combo of augments. I have used endless night in the past, but I flipped over to Feareater, which seems to proc from time...